Book In Advance
Tours from Inspiration Outdoors tend to sell out - travellers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Inspiration Outdoors
from US$1,669.37
More Info
from US$2,896.00
More Info
All reviews walking tour great company morning tea amazing scenery flora and fauna cape naturaliste worked tirelessly each evening great ocean coastal scenery great accommodation seven days fabulous trip wonderful walk knowledgeable guides reasonable level of fitness abrolhos islands
Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great guides, great company, good weather, challenging yet achievable - what more can I say!! Inspiration outdoors had it all covered. Despite limited mountain bike experience, this ride is definitely achievable especially with a few handy hints from our wonderful guides Anna & Mike. There were a few hills that got the better of me but hey the thrill of the ride down was worth it . I definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wants the security of a guided trip by a very professional company.

Date of experience: March 2018
Inspiration O, Owner at Inspiration Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

I don't think you can say those hills got the better of you! Any which way you get to the top is okay with us!

Thanks for the review. We all had a ball too.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I took up recreational cycling recently but had never done any mountain biking before this trip. So this trip gave me the chance to see some fabulous countryside with guides who taught me what I needed to know, as I needed to know. I have previously loved walking with IO because they always make me feel safe - and had the same experience this time on the bike, which meant I was able to try and enjoy things I would never have done otherwise. It was a reasonably physically challenging trip, but took us to some truly lovely places without any pressure to be any 'faster' or 'better' than we were - and it certainly helped that we had a lovely small group of participants. As ever, the guides took care of all the logistics and left us to just enjoy the experience. Overall a great introduction to mountain biking - thanks to the Inspiration Outdoors team for another wonderful holiday.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks for the review! I think you summed it up brilliantly.

Hope to see you again on another bike or hike soon,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

A couple of friends from cycling and myself joined a group cycling from Albany to Denmark over six days. Everything from start to finish was organised for us and all we had to do was cycle. We had great weather and the scenery from the coastal paths and the bush was stunning. Our guides Mike and Anna were excellent and we met others in the group also from Perth, Sydney and Noosa all good company. We walked a few of the hills and overall everyone managed the route. Thanks Inspiration Outdoors.

Date of experience: March 2018

Thanks for your comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Hope to see you on another bike/hike soon,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

I had a fantastic time cycling from Albany to Walpole along the Munda Biddi track with Inspiration Outdoors. IO took care of everything - the only thing I had to think about was my sore bottom! The guides were great and the home-baked cakes at morning tea and the home-cooked dinners in the evening were delicious. Even with zero mountain biking experience, I was able to complete the 6 days of cycling - it was challenging at times and hard work going up those hills but enormously satisfying to finish.
This was my first trip with IO and I wouldn't hesitate to do another one with them in the future. I would highly recommend them.

Date of experience: March 2018

This tour is designed for those with no experience on a mountain bike, so it is great to hear that you found it okay.

Thanks for the review!

Reviewed March 19, 2018

Inspiration Outdoors run a truely enjoyable and professional operation. We did the 10 day best of Tasmania day walks and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Our guides Rachelle and Campbell were fantastic - fun, knowledgeable and very professional. The walking, company, food and conversations were terrific. We would highly recommend taking a walking tour with Inspirations Outdoors.

Date of experience: February 2018

Thanks for your wonderful comments. Tasmania is a dream for us outdoorsy people, and Rachelle and Campbell are treasures. We are very proud of them.

Fantastic to hear you enjoyed the tour.