“Bibbilum Track: Albany - Denmark”

Inspiration Outdoors
Book In Advance
More Info
US$2,949.42*
and up
13-Day Kimberley Walking Tour Including...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Come home from your next holiday fitter, feeling refreshed and re-energised. We make hiking and biking Australia's best trails achievable to the everyday person. No heavy packs, small groups and return to comfortable accommodation each evening. Australia's best guides and wonderful home cooked meals. Destinations include: The Kimberley, The Great Ocean Walk, Tasmania, The Cape to Cape, The Flinders Ranges, The Munda Biddi Trail, The Larapinta Trail, Karijini, Kakadu, The Bibbulmun Track, The Victorian High Country, The Stirling Ranges, Kalbarri and the Abrolhos Islands and Cape Le Grand
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I joined this Inspiration Outdoor's guided walk recently and highly recommend it. Great coastal scenery and great guides. Well recommended!

Inspiration O, Manager at Inspiration Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Many thanks for leaving a review. We really do appreciate it.

All reviews
"small group"
in 6 reviews
"abrolhos islands"

Reviewed April 1, 2018

Great guides, great company, good weather, challenging yet achievable - what more can I say!! Inspiration outdoors had it all covered. Despite limited mountain bike experience, this ride is definitely achievable especially with a few handy hints from our wonderful guides Anna & Mike. There were a few hills that got the better of me but hey the thrill of the ride down was worth it . I definitely recommend this trip to anyone who wants the security of a guided trip by a very professional company.

Inspiration O, Owner at Inspiration Outdoors, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2018

I don't think you can say those hills got the better of you! Any which way you get to the top is okay with us!

Thanks for the review. We all had a ball too.

Reviewed March 31, 2018

I took up recreational cycling recently but had never done any mountain biking before this trip. So this trip gave me the chance to see some fabulous countryside with guides who taught me what I needed to know, as I needed to know. I have previously loved walking with IO because they always make me feel safe - and had the same experience this time on the bike, which meant I was able to try and enjoy things I would never have done otherwise. It was a reasonably physically challenging trip, but took us to some truly lovely places without any pressure to be any 'faster' or 'better' than we were - and it certainly helped that we had a lovely small group of participants. As ever, the guides took care of all the logistics and left us to just enjoy the experience. Overall a great introduction to mountain biking - thanks to the Inspiration Outdoors team for another wonderful holiday.

Thanks for the review! I think you summed it up brilliantly.

Hope to see you again on another bike or hike soon,

Reviewed March 29, 2018

A couple of friends from cycling and myself joined a group cycling from Albany to Denmark over six days. Everything from start to finish was organised for us and all we had to do was cycle. We had great weather and the scenery from the coastal paths and the bush was stunning. Our guides Mike and Anna were excellent and we met others in the group also from Perth, Sydney and Noosa all good company. We walked a few of the hills and overall everyone managed the route. Thanks Inspiration Outdoors.

Thanks for your comments. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave a review.

Hope to see you on another bike/hike soon,

See more reviews
Reviewed March 29, 2018

I had a fantastic time cycling from Albany to Walpole along the Munda Biddi track with Inspiration Outdoors. IO took care of everything - the only thing I had to think about was my sore bottom! The guides were great and the home-baked cakes at morning tea and the home-cooked dinners in the evening were delicious. Even with zero mountain biking experience, I was able to complete the 6 days of cycling - it was challenging at times and hard work going up those hills but enormously satisfying to finish.
This was my first trip with IO and I wouldn't hesitate to do another one with them in the future. I would highly recommend them.

This tour is designed for those with no experience on a mountain bike, so it is great to hear that you found it okay.

Thanks for the review!