See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed April 6, 2015

I stayed for ten days and had the most wonderful stay. Kiting in the day and chilling out in evenings or a drive into Jeri for some entertainment. The rooms are beach huts and really nice, within the lush surroundings, its such a peaceful place. Everyone was super friendly and helpful and made my stay into one of my favorite spots in the world now!

Date of stay: March 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank WildTulum
Reviewed March 14, 2015

My husband and I stayed at Vila Prea for one week during our honeymoon in Brazil. Wow this place is amazing.

The cabana is very nice with a big outdoor terrace with hamocks. It has a lovely outdoor bathroom. It eas so wonderful taking a shower in the open air. I wish I could have such bathroom at home...from our cabana we had a lovely sea view. Since it was our honeymoon they had decorated it with fresh flowers and a red carpet - very qute and thoughtful.

The staff is super friendly and very helpful. Whatever we asked they helped us with. One of the owner Fred became like a friend to us. He had dinner with us, went kite surfing with the guests and even followed a guest to the hospital in fortaleza after the guest injured himself while kite surfing. I found that really nice and remarkable! Staff speak English which is not very common in Brazil. At several other places we stayed they only spoke Portuguese.

There are two lovely dogs guarding the property so we felt super safe. Not that we really felt unsafe in this area but it was nice to know that they were watching out.

The hotel is right on the beach and you can kite surf right outside the hotel. There is a guy at the hotel that will help you with your stuff, launching the kite etc. That was very appreciated by my husband (i don't kite). Also you can store your kite gears for free right on the beach so you don't have to take it to the cabana.

The wifi is great! Internet in Brazil is not the best but at Vila Prea it was really good!

The breakfast at the restaurant was very good. Fresh fruit, bread and a vareity of egg dishes and other hot dishes.

To sum up my husband and I really loved everything about Vila Prea. We really would like to come back!

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank Snobben-Gulis
Reviewed December 28, 2014

I have been there two times and this is for me the paradise on Earth! The hotel team is the best I have ever seen: great service and hospitality! I met a lot of good people there and really enjoyed to share this paradise with my wife this year. You have the kitesurf spot just in front of the hotel and are completely immersed in a nature without pollution, roads and thrash on the beach.

Date of stay: December 2014
1  Thank florianp947
Reviewed March 12, 2013

It's our neighbor and we still hosted there, we have a property now in Prea, however during construction we decided to host a few days in Vila Prea. We loved! The cousine was great (not cheap, but very good!) the open air bathroom was delicious! Me and partner loved and hopefully we will do it again in the future...

Date of stay: June 2012
Reviewed October 24, 2012

we planned to stay 3 nights in Vila Prea but it was imposible not to stay more. Fred and the staff are really nice and welcoming.
Prea is the perfect place for those looking for quiter and calmer option near Jeri.
The beach perfect for kitesurfing, and for that reason sometimes of the year the beach will not suit sunbathers, because of the strongh wind.
The bangaloos with the open-air bathroom are just perfect for couples looking for a romantic and quite vacation.

Date of stay: September 2012