Staff not particularly helpful, the grounds are well maintained but the rooms are so dated and you have to faff around getting a towel for the beach. I think it could be great but it needs a modern revamp. More
- Free Parking
- Breakfast included
Staff not particularly helpful, the grounds are well maintained but the rooms are so dated and you have to faff around getting a towel for the beach. I think it could be great but it needs a modern revamp. MoreShow less
We thank you for your feedback and taking the time to share your experience at our hotel. We sincerely apologize if the hotel style fell short of your expectations however we have to specify that the hotel provides free of charge pool/beach towels (only deposit requested).
We visited in august at first we were given a different room then what we reserved .after making a deal and being a gold memember they gave us a diffrent one.the hotel was supose to be renewed and new management but the aervice is very bad .no food optiom you have to go to supermarket as food is only on requestv.the breakfast is very poor and all plates smelles eggs you cant eat from smell.even cups smells bad .the pool was veryyyy cold .knowing mercure hotels this one was really disapointing .
We thank you for your feedback and thank you for your time. The Hotel is not a new opening, but is a new membership with Mercure. We are really sorry if the room you booked didn’t meet your expectations. Aware of your dissatisfaction we provided to upgrade you in a higher room type. We also regret that our Restaurant didn’t satisfy your taste and we are really sorry to hear discontent about the service. Moreover, due to the peculiarity of the complaint, we are investigating to understand the discrepancies with respect to the standards.
Unlike what is mentioned on the hotel title (new opening 2018) it is not a new hotel but newly managed by Mercure; however the rooms conditions are terrible: very old and bathrooms falling in pieces. Honestly, disgusting. However, staff is nice but needs immediate, urgent renovation to reflect properly the Mercure and Accor notoriety. I was shocked
Thank you for taking the time to write this review. The Hotel is not a new construction, “new opening” refers only to the new membership with Mercure. We regret to read what you refer and that the room you booked did not confirm your expectations. We are plased to learn that you appreciated the deluxe room we gave you as an upgrade.
Very comfortable superior room. Breakfast delicious and plentiful. Pool is fabulous. Staff very helpful and friendly. Bar cafe great for lunch snacks. Poolside lifeguard and separate pool for children.
Great hotel, more like a village or resort with wide open spaces and large lawns. 2 amazing swimming pools at an excellent water temperature, easy to spend the entire day in. Small bar with great food to grab at the pool area. Rooms are wide, comfortable and modern. Close to the beach and a very nice and rich breakfast.
The pictures are misleading, they don’t provide all those facilities! It’s like ryanair: you get the basics, but they charge you extra for everything and the service is bad.
- Room was very smelly, no ventilation
- Many mosquito’s outside so you can’t open the window
- Pay for parking (10 euro per day)
- Pay for beds at the beach (30 euro per day)
- Pay for spa (15 euro for 3 hours)
- No fitness area
- Breakfast is basic (5 euro extra charge for a fresh orange juice which we still thought wasn’t fresh)
- Room only available at 16.00 for check-in
- Service bad especially at the reception (At check in it was very busy with only one person at the desk so you had to queue everytime you had a question. We had many questions as she didn’t explain anything (like where to park the car in the garage, how the key to the room works, what facilities there are, nothing. At check out at 4.00 in the morning we had to queue as well because we couldn’t leave untill he checked whether we had paid everything - which we had the night before to leave quickly in the morning. They tried to charge us double serveral times - with the excuse that there was something wrong with the system. After complaining about the smell in the room they didn’t follow up on it or apologized as according to them everything was working fine - but everytime you entered the room you were overwhelmed with that disgusting wet towel smell.)
- Room was spacious and looked nice
- Swimming pool was large
- Two waitresses were assertive and nice (Maria at breakfast and Lisa at the pool bar)
Thank you for the time you spent writing the review and the positive commentary about the size of the room, the pool and our staff. We regret that you discovered once arrived at the Hotel that some services were not included in the price of the room, as already stated on our website. We are really upset for what you write and we are working hard to understand the reasons of those disruptions.