“Condo Review”
other travellers have booked this property
Your Kids are going to love this room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your Kids are going to love this room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

karrihenl...
Kansas City, Missouri
“Condo Review”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The Rockwood resorts sits above Tablerock Lake. The view was incredible! The room was spacious and Beautifully decorated. The only issue we had was the amount of parking or lack there of. It was impossible to park close to the door of the condo. We had a disabled person with us and he never could get a close space.

shelleypo...
Dayton, Ohio
“More than expected”
Reviewed July 17, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Lots of room!! Furnishings were amazing. Clean clean clean! Plenty of space for three families. Loved the clean pool area!

warrisk
Council Bluffs, Iowa
“Very beautiful spacious 3 bedroom condo”
Reviewed June 23, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Rockport resort is beautiful with a great view. Our 3 bedroom condo was fantastic. The full kitchen and spacious living room provided a meeting place for my visiting family.

Your age range 50-64
24 Jun 2017
It was great having you stay with us and we look forward to seeing you again soon.
Julissa F
“UH-MAY-ZINGGGG!!!!!”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The place was on point from the entrance, to the back door. Pics do not do the actual accommodations justice!! Everything was super clean, very roomy. We had 9 people in one condo, and there was more than enough room. We were only 20 feet from the pool, and the beautiful morning view of the lake and trees is beautiful. We have stayed in a hotel before, closer to "town". Never again, the 5-6 minutes it takes to drive into the strip is so worth it. Everyone was super friendly, on our way in, I turned into the wrong apartment complex, the girl at the front desk, came all the way outside to meet me and walked me all the way into our condo, showed me how to use the electronic key on my iPhone! Which was also super cool, don't forget to down load the "August" app, it opens and locks your door via your phone, pretty awesome!! Great customer service, to end an amazing vacay I called tonight to ask for a late check out for us tomorrow, and the manager was more than happy to accommodate! We, my entire family will book here over and over again!! Thanks so very much to all the amazing staff at Rockwood Resorts, They Rock!!!

23 Jun 2017
We loved having you stay and I was happy that I could accommodate your late checkout. I look forward to seeing you again.
tsuha64
Richmond, Missouri
“Wonderful place to stay”
Reviewed June 21, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Wonderful place to stay. Very family oriented. We had eight adults and five children stayed in the three-bedroom condo and had more than enough room. The children really love the room with the bunkbeds. The staff was very pleasant and very helpful with anything you needed .

23 Jun 2017
I am so glad that you all enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again
352jeff
Russellville, Arkansas
“Looking for an AWESOME/UPDATED Condo?”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We booked last minute for a Fathers Day weekend trip. They were very easy to work with last minute. When we arrived we were pleasantly surprised by the Condo. All modern furnishings and a totally remodeled Condo. My wife and kids were blown away with how nice it was. The pool was great and the lake was 100 yards away. The only thing we were wishing was for more time! If you are looking for a great condo with plenty of room this is your spot!

19 Jun 2017
It was great having you stay with us, look forward to seeing you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing