All reviewsbig tentlate at nightprivate roomtrain carcommunal tenthostsgalileeisraelhostelaccommodationsbedouin
Reviewed June 5, 2017

My friend and I were traveling to the Galilee and this hostel was the perfect accommodation. Izhar was very responsive, met us late at night when we arrived, and even went out of his way to accommodate a camp fire. He joined us for a very interesting conversation which was a wonderful experience in itself.

The location is lovely and the accommodations are clean. I highly recommend stopping by Al-Sultan for dinner in a village nearby as well.

I give this hostel my highest recommendation, not only did it meet all of our needs but it fully contributed to the experience of Israel's north and will be a place I will try to visit again on my next trip.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ben S
galilee-bedouin, Owner at Galilee Bedouin Camplodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2017

Hi
thanks for your compliment .
we try to make the host feel Another way to experience Israel.
hope to see you again someday
enjoy life
izhar

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Since my first stay in 2013, I came back to the Galilee Bedouin Camplodge every time I travel to Israel. The place is getting better each time. The big communal tent was recently replaces by a new light but solid building, it is as big as the tent and is water and wind proof. The WC and bathrooms are also new and very clean.
There is a new grocery store a walking distance from the place so you can buy your provisions and cook in the big tent. It is a great experience staying there and Yizhar and Irit are great hosts (as always).

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
galilee-bedouin, Owner at Galilee Bedouin Camplodge, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Hi JD
thank for the complimet. our pleasure to host you.
Hope to see you again some day.
Enjoy life
Izhar

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

I was looking for a place to crash after 10 hours drive from Egypt , then this place popped up on Expedia. I decided to stop bye and give it a try. The place is breathtaking. It has an organic appeal. The property still virgin, it is a continuation to the beautiful nature on the surrounding hills. The host was very courteous and amazing. I highly recommend this place.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I have staid there for two nights with my girlfriend and it was perfect.
we had the little tipi for two, there is a lot of space and the bed is clean and comfortable.
The communal toilets/showers were clean.
The owners are very very nice, helped us with everything we needed, information about natural springs and good restaurants in the area.
Great place, great value, i am sure to visit again :)

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2016

My wife and I stayed in the traincar with the two kids. It was very comfortable, and even had AC, which you don't expect in a camplodge! Izhar, the owner/artist was very friendly and accommodating, and brought us a great breakfast at the requested time. Coming from Tel Aviv, and Jerusalem, it was a perfect change for us to be in the hills looking at cities in the distance for a while.

Room Tip: I think the train's the best! Unless you have a large group...
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
galilee-bedouin, Owner at Galilee Bedouin Camplodge, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2016

Hi
Thanks and i hope to see you again sometime.
Have a nice days