All reviewssunday lunchfamily lunchthree coursessteak and ale pieanniversary dinnerlovely eveningstable blockhanging basketslovely pubcomfortable accommodationcooked to perfectiontea coffeeplenty of parkinga lovely staylovely roomwould stay againstayed one night
Reviewed April 11, 2017

We recently had a family gathering here for my mums 80th birthday, there were12 of us and each one of us enjoyed an amazing 3 course meal. The lovely staff are so welcoming and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. The table was decorated beautifully and the birthday bunting was a lovely touch. We have been coming here for about 2 years and never fail to enjoy a wonderful meal!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2017

Booked a room at last minute due to a change of plans. Booked room on-line at 5.50pm and arrived at 6pm, the lady on reception was aware of my arrival and promptly took payment / showed me to room 8 'Shergar' There appeared to be 5 or 6 rooms in a self contained block and I was close to the car park (not too close to be a noise nuisance) The room was very clean, warm and well appointed. There was tea & coffee facilities and the shower was fantastic. I ate in the bar later on and the food was very good as was the beer. Bed very comfortable with a good choice of pillows (which makes a change from having to roll up a fleece jacket because the pillows are too big) I had a good nights sleeps and the breakfast was excellent, it arrived promptly and was warm. I found the staff to be helpful and pleasant, who wanted to go the extra mile to make the stay more pleasurable. Should I be in the area again I would not think twice about using The Court House again and would recommend you give it a try, be it for a beer, a meal or an overnight stay.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 3, 2017

This is a regular haunt for me when working in the area. I often stay an extra night or two because I enjoy it so much>

This is a family run B&B and beautiful old pub, in a quiet and peaceful semi-rural area. It is expertly managed by Michelle and Robert. The accommodation is clean and comfortable, the food is delicious and excellently presented. The pub is delightful and the staff and locals are very welcoming. Well worth a visit.

If you plan on visiting and like kippers for breakfast, give Robert the heads-up, his kippers are lush!

I thoroughly recommend a stay. I am stopping an extra night tonight, there is a little jazz band playing later.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2017

This is the best restaurant for miles for the best Sunday roast delicious . The staff are first class . The whole restaurant is spotless . The waitress have always got smiles on there faces . And the land lady is lovely always makes sure everything is ok and it all ways is .

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

I spent a very comfortable night in the Red Rum room. It's clean, warm, and just what you need at a reasonable price. Only issue was the WiFi was patchy and I had to keep logging in every few minutes. Car parking is right outside. We decided to pay extra for breakfast however this was not worth the cost. We had a full English but the sausages were cheap quality and hash browns were of the frozen variety. Coffee wasn't great either.
I'd certainly stay again but I would go elsewhere for breakfast.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family