“Nice but over priced!”
Review of Burger & Bubbles

Burger & Bubbles
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in Beckenham
Price range: US$12 - US$20
Description: Feel both homely and stylish when you step into the relaxing atmosphere at Burger & Bubbles. You'll be hard pressed to resist the tantalising smells of the restaurant's mouth-watering burgers and the huge variety of cocktails on offer will keep you going all night.
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Went with some friends for a catch up evening. Service was good although it was not busy and we wanted to talk and catch up plus eat sometimes felt we were been watched to get a move on , I ordered a cheese burger and dirty fries - not enough fries on the plate! But the burger was good and the taste excellent.
Our bill came and I looked over it and we had items that weren’t ours - this was rectified by the waitress but £26 for a burger, fries, 1 glass of wine and a coffee - was it worth it? Yes for the company and the nicely created atmosphere...for the food no..,
I would go back...once I’ve saved up again!

Burger_Bubbles, Owner at Burger & Bubbles, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

Thank you for your response - we can assure you that at Burger & Bubbles we take all feedback incredibly seriously and we value your opinion.

It is great to hear you enjoyed your meal and we can only apologise about the issue with the bill. There was a slight mix up which was quickly rectified but we can ensure that it will not happen again.

We hope to see you all again soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2018

Visited today as a late birthday celebration with my sister. Cutting a very long story short after waiting an hour for our food, then seeing another table get served when they arrived after us we walked out. The customer service is terrible, I cannot comment on the food as we didn't get to eat any. Instead we went to The Kelsey House in Beckenham ( lovely food and service).
I will not be visiting Burger and Bubbles again and I would not be surprised if they are closed within the next 6 months.

1  Thank Cpns

Thank you for your response - I can assure you that at Burger & Bubbles we take all feedback incredibly seriously and we value your opinion.

Both good and bad feedback helps us to make changes and improvements where necessary.

We can only apologise for the less than satisfactory experience you have had, however we would love to welcome you back and this time we are confident that you will leave a happy customer!

Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

Was hoping this would be fabulous..... but was underwhelmed! Food was slow & lacked the excitement expected. The basic cheeseburger seemed to be the best option, the black bun option was, well, Black & not much more.

We ordered cocktails, unfortunately the order didn’t arrive as expected but was eventually rectified.

Service was slow although friendly, but the area lacked atmosphere.

I won’t rush back, first impressions count. I believe there are better burgers in town!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

A great addition to Beckenham. Spotted it from the train the other day, and my wife and I stopped by for lunch today. They had me sold with the free popcorn to pick at on arrival and sealed the deal with a serving of free Smarties with my coffee at the end. In between, the food was great: the Signature burger epic, the Cajun chicken perfect and the skinny fries anything but (Byron - watch and learn). We also loved the funky look and feel of the place, which is clearly the result of a lot of thought, care and attention to detail. The lack of a tooth-pick in the Gents to save my modesty my only quibble! We wish this place every success and will definitely be back.

Burger_Bubbles, Owner at Burger & Bubbles, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2018

Thank you for your kind words - We're glad to hear you enjoyed your popcorn and smarties! We're certainly looking forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

Had a meal here with my husband nice atmosphere friendly staff ...good menu chicken lamb and beef burgers with side dishes...cocktail menu good I had a Pina Colada £7.50 ...and a glass of Prosecco £6...I had the lamb burger cooked medium ...it was lovely my husband had The Signature burger ...it’s massive and tasty ! There is a small bar area which got very busy had to push through to get out ! It was a Saturday night ...tables are not pushed up together plenty of room between them...If you want a quiet chat it’s not the night to go ...would definitely go again

Thank you for your comments - We're glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!