I chose this resort for it's golf course and because I have previously stayed at the Angsana in Bintan, Indonesia.
- Great golf course and facilities
- It's located on an excellent beach
- A great pool and pool bar
- Excellent spa facilities
- The breakfast at Marketplace
- Rice Bar and Bowl
- The incessant, repetitive playlist of songs playing over and over and over again from the pool bar for the entire length of our stay. Seriously, they had a playlist of about 7 songs that played on rotation for 4 days. It was enough to drive you nuts.
- Location: there is nothing outside or around the resort.
- The TV in the rooms. It's as if the channels were streamed and every no and again would just switch off in the middle of a show while you were watching. Very frustrating.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking