1,932 results
All reviewsdiamant hotelpremier roomnew actonbathroom doorstreet parkingcomfortable bedreception staffcoffee machinecity centrecar parkmini barlake burley griffinconvenient locationsecure parkingvisiting canberrabiciclettawallpaper
Reviewed January 14, 2018

Service was excellent and friendly. Apartment was perfect with appropriate bedding, views and space. All facilities and necesseties were catered for. The accompanying italian restaurant was ok for dinner and breakfast. Service was really slow though.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Luther L, Front Office Manager at Peppers Gallery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Dear Debbie L,

I am delighted to hear that you had such pleasant stay in our spacious luxury apartments.

I do appreciate your constructive feedback regarding our Restaurant, and I will ensure to address your concerns with our Restaurant Manager to seek ways of improving our speed of service.

I certainly appreciate your recognition of our hard-working staff and will happily share the feedback with the team.

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel, rooms well appointed, good facilities. Staff good and helpful. Bit spread out and some areas a bit old, but good value for its price point. Location is great to walk to shops and access ANU.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Stephen P,

I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Peppers Gallery certainly offers our guests with the best product and warmest service, and it is pleasing to hear your acknowledgement and recognition.

We currently undergoing refurbishment to improve our product, and hopefully you would be able to experience our final product on your next stay with us.

Reviewed January 13, 2018

We have stayed at a number of Peters resorts and they are always good. This one in Canberra is perfect for families (with apartment style facilities - washer / dryer / small kitchenette and seperate rooms! Loads of space and pretty good value for what you get.

I would fully recommend to anyone stopping in Canberra.

I really like the area too. You need a car but there are some great cafes and eats really close by.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Luther L, Front Office Manager at Peppers Gallery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2018

Dear jameslU1201KI,

Thank you for sharing such glowing review on Tripadvisor.

It is certainly pleasing to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one.
You are right, our spacious luxury style apartments is certainly an ideal option for families travelling to Canberra.

I will happily share this feedback with the team, and look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Gallery Canberra.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

This is a well located hotel, within walking distance of the city and parliamentary triangle. Good restaurant with nice dinners and breakfasts. Having the Palace cinema across the road is an added bonus. I found the card-slot key entry needed repeated tweaks to gain entry to my room, but that was the only downside.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jerome D,

I am delighted to hear how pleasant your stay with us was.

I will certainly ensure to pass on your feedback to our Engineering team to seek ways of improving our guest experience.

Peppers Gallery certainly is in a prime location for our guests to experience fantastic eateries and entertainments Canberra has to offer.

I will gladly pass this feedback on to the team, and look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Gallery Canberra.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Beautiful bathroom with excellent bathtub & shower. Small room but lovely. Great location to explore Canberra & surrounding area. Located next to some restaurants for easy dining. Friendly & attentive staff.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Luther L, Front Office Manager at Peppers Gallery Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2018

Dear Steve G,

I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

Peppers Gallery certainly pride ourselves in providing the best product with best service for our guest, and am pleased to be informed that it was no exception this time.

I will happily share the feedback with the team, and look forward to welcoming you back to Peppers Gallery Canberra.