Brassey Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
Hotel Realm(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hotel Realm
  • Pool
Hyatt Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$165
  • Pool
Crowne Plaza Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$111
Mercure Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$82
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$93/night.

Adina Serviced Apartments Canberra Dickson(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Restaurant
Alivio Tourist Park Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$89
Avenue Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$118
University House(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$139
Best Western Plus Garden City Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$79
All reviewscentral locationcity walkwashing machinelondon circuitgood sizesofa bedfully equipped kitchenserviced dailyparking spotbit datedthe air conditioningstaff at receptionlaundry facilitiesfantastic locationthese apartmentswar memoriallounge room
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a conference just up the road. Great location to the cbd for food
Smell like Chinese food when we got out of the elevator each night, the room size was great, pillows a bit lumpy but plenty to choose from. Room smelt musty, and the tv cabinet door had fallen off. Wish we were told that there was construction in the street (below our room) as they started at 5.30- 6am every morning. Otherwise not a bad stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Andrew L, General Manager at Waldorf Canberra Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Aimee H,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent experience with us at the Waldorf Apartments Canberra.
I appreciate your feedback regarding the quality of the furniture and fittings, and the general maintenance of the room. I will ensure this is looked into, and I apologise for the inconvenience. We have recently advised the construction company next door that their start times had been earlier than authorised; and this has been rectified, but I am sorry that this disturbed your stay.

I'm glad the location of the property suited your needs.

We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future, and please find my details below if I can be of any assistance.

Andrew

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Stayed overnight on the weekend, was pretty confusing about parking when your not used to the CBD.

Room was very pleasant and spacious. Good value.

Unfortunately very unhappy with the receptionist we checked in with. Was beyond unhelpful (didn't even tell us what floor we were on) keep in mind this building has 9 floors to. So we had to go up every level and find it.
Rang the help button in the garage because the swipe card wasn't working, only to her to hang up on us mid conversation.
She was extremely sarcastic and defiantly did not want to be talking to us. When my mother wasn't looking she rolled her eyes at her and looked her up and down. Obviously didn't expect that I would see..

Lady we checked out with was the opposite and was very helpful, friendly and polite!

All in all a good place to stay. Just one bad experience with service.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Belinda G
Andrew L, General Manager at Waldorf Canberra Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2018

Dear Belinda G,

It's great to hear the room was comfortable, spacious and suited you and your mother's needs.
Please accept my sincere apologies for the poor service received from one of our Team Members. This is unacceptable and not indicative of the service we aim to provide here at Waldorf Canberra.
Please find my details below; if you wouldn't mind, could you provide me with any details regarding the staff ember encountered while checking in? I'm pleased that the staff encountered upon your departure was more helpful and peasant.
I hope to welcome you back under more pleasant circumstances in the future.

Andrew

Reviewed March 24, 2018 via mobile

Booked this place as it was in the approved price bracket for work then decided to extend the Canberra trip to include the preceding weekend and in truth this price could not be beat.

The staff even arranged for me to stay in the same room even tho I was personally booking a cheaper one.

I ended up with an apartment with lounge, fully equipped kitchen and balcony. Super stoked at this.

It’s not new or high fashion but it was clean and a hugely practical place right near the shops and a $10 Uber from the National Gallery.

Mostly I just walked and explored Canberra from the venue.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Andrew L, General Manager at Waldorf Canberra Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2018

Dear Wasamut,

It's great to hear the room was clean and comfortable, and the location of the property suited all your requirements.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 21, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for two weeks.... love the layout of the apartment and having afternoon sunshine coming in. The apartment is fully equipped, and could be much cleaner. Towels have a weird smell but other than that I would recommend this because of the location!! Staff is friendly, especially at reception (thanks Ladies). Just be aware that unit 106 is directly under the gym and when they do weights or treadmill everything shakes and it feels like a quake!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Hannlie

It's great to hear the room was comfortable and the Team looked after you!
We are pleased you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for the feedback in regards to the noise from the gym area above. We have recently purchased new equipment and sound-proofing for the flooring which will alleviate this issue. Please accept my apologies for the disturbances. I will also bring up the cleanliness concerns with our Housekeeping department.

We hope to welcome you back in the future!

Reviewed March 18, 2018

I just spent almost two weeks at the Waldorf. It has many appealing aspects, most notably location.
Before booking, you should be aware of some issues. 1. There is lots of construction nearby and work starts at 06:30. So noise level can be high during the day. 2. Some features in the hotel are currently "off limits" or closed, possibly awaiting future reno work, e.g., outside deck on 2nd floor. 3. Parking in the pokey little underground garage is an additional daily charge, and there are a limited number of spots reserved for hotel patrons. 4. My room (#308) was a "one bedroom with office" which was roomy, but seemed a bit tired... maybe it's time for a reno project. 5. Kitchen was convenient, but I had to buy some staples -- salt, pepper, butter -- and leave most behind. 6. Laundry in the apartment was convenient, and laundry soap was provided -- nice! 7. Staff were mostly helpful and friendly -- many thanks for that -- but a few seemed like they were doing the minimum.
So, if I get to Canberra again I would consider staying here again -- it's a known quantity. And the location is hard to beat. But I would not be expecting anything above "average" for satisfaction.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank fred_cameron
Andrew L, General Manager at Waldorf Canberra Apartment Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2018

Dear fred_cameron,

It's great to hear the room was clean and the the location of the property suited your requirements. The construction works next door should not be starting until later in the morning, and I apologise for the disturbance. I will ensure to be in contact with the company responsible.
Thank you for the feedback in regards to the lack of supplies in the kitchen area and the quality of the room furnishings.
We hope to welcome you back in the future, and please find my direct details below if you decide to stay with us again.