Hotel Kingston
  • Room Service
Hotel Realm(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$159
  • Pool
Hotel Kurrajong Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$99
  • Restaurant
Avenue Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$144
US$138
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Canberra(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$90
US$68
Hyatt Hotel Canberra(Canberra)
US$183
Priceline
  • Pool
Peppers Gallery Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$96
US$93
East Hotel(Canberra)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$141
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Went here for a nice meal when staying nearby at Forrest Apartments. Was quite pleased with the wide selection of well priced meals available. Even had a 'cook your own steak' with serve yourself salad selection as a meal option.

Nice location with al fresco dining which was pleasant on a hot summer afternoon.

Drink prices are typical $ 5.00 beer / wine level.

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2015

As we were staying in the East Hotel I took my children here for dinner at Maddies. The kids menu was fine and the adults had reasonable meals. The staff were friendly and looked after us well. Not for me normally but with kids was a good place to go. Not to expensive. Kids given a great activity pack which kept them occupied for an hour and a half.
I would go back if I had the kids with me.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 January 2015

Recently having visited Canberra wtih my other half (who is originally from Canberra) a visit to the 'Kingo' apparently was a must.
We headed for drinks and dinner on Xmas Eve because we were staying at East just across the road and we cooked our own steaks - it was really cheap and you had salad and rolls with the steak; as I have said very reasonable and a good experience. The 2nd visit I had the schnitzel and it was really good - decent food at reasonable prices.

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 September 2014

We eat twice and this hotel whilst staying in Canberra and on both occasions we had a really nice meal. The prices are quite reasonable too. One night we chose from the restaurant menu and the other night from the beer garden menu. The burgers are huge.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2013

This is a nice place to stop and have a drink if you are in the area, the food is ok and you can even cook your own in the bbq area. they have an outside area if you can handle the cold of Canberra, to cool for this Queenslander.
Nice atmosphere.