“consistently reliable”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Amazingly busy and noisy on a Tuesday night-. A long wait for the mains (45+mins) but as always the food is well prepared and helpings generous and reasonably priced.

Thank Timothy and Ali... M

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

From the moment we (3 couples) arrived the staff were attentive & professional. Drinks arrived promptly as did our entrees. The pizzas were perfect, the pasta dishes delectable, trout & beef were cooked to perfection. 3 people picked meals from the specials board and the other 3 from the menu no-one was disappointed. The portions were generous and arrived hot. The Italian wine was an excellent choice as was the rocket & pear salad. Only two people ordered dessert and both the pannacotta & crime brûlée were superb. Can’t wait to dine here again. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

We just left Belluci’s with a bad feeling in our mouth. I ordered Filetto Dimanzo , which is a fillet of grain fed beef. I had to wait ages for my plate to arrive, and when it did, the fillet was completely red on the inside , when it should have been well done. I tried to eat it , I couldn’t, so I told the waitress, she took it away, not an apology anywhere, and she came back with it recooked about 10 minutes later. For the 2nd time I tried to eat the fillet , but I couldn’t , it was still very red on the inside and uneatable . I got up and left after only paying for my wife’s meal and not paying for my own. No apology was offered to me whatsoever. The place is very busy, so they really don’t care about their customers, as there is always another customer to come along. I have eaten at this restaurant twice before, BUT I WILL MAKE SURE THAT I WILL NOT EAT THERE EVER AGAIN. My wife was not too impressed with her meal either, but I didn’t bother to say anything about it.

2  Thank TrueReview2008
Reviewed March 13, 2018

Lovely dinner had - good food, excellent service, nice ambience, well located and warm. Nice atmosphere, recommend.

Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We popped in on a sunday evening. Prompt service with amiable waiter. Told us all about meals and when they'd be ready. I forgot to photograph but I had saltambucco and it was delicious and beautifully presented. Cannelonni was descibed as best she'd eaten by my froend and lamb to die for. Wine list good too.
Would definitely visit again when next in town