1,599 results
All reviews business park an early flight great hotel service station rooms are modern coffee machine business trip convenient location room service an overnight stay short walk short stay easy access bed was comfortable buffet breakfast brindabella helix
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Was told go there by friends that travel a lot. Many cleanliness issues. Including a doona with a red stain near face area and folded back in after being left for staff to change. Filthy drain plug. Only ever got 1 face cloth a day for ppl. Parking issues

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank D M
VibeHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2018

Dear DM,

Many thanks for spending time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

I am glad to see your friends enjoyed their stay with us. With the issues you have experienced I am really concerned with the housekeeping issues. We have a strict cleaning outline with TFE and unfortunately we have failed to deliver on this occasion.

With the car parking we offer guests 40% reduction on the price of car parking as it is owned by the airport not us. The car parking is secured and you can come and go multiple times for 24 hours for a price of $14.00.

It is only through feedback such as yours that we are able to maintain and indeed, where necessary, improve the service we provide to our valued guests.

I hope D M that this has not put you off returning to our hotel. We hope that you would return and we can assure you the experience you had recently would not not be the same.

If you can contact me at your convenience so I can attach some notes to your profile for your next stay at one of our TFE hotels.
My email is Jtreacy@vibehotels.com,au

Warm regards,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Very dirty room, very poor service, Floor not vacuumed my entire stay, No toilet paper in room when check-in , poor briefing, very poor service from staff it felt like they did a favour for letting me stay there instead of other way around, For a First class room the presentation was terrible!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank neilnaiker9
VibeHotel, Guest Relations Manager at Vibe Hotel Canberra Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2018

Dear Mr. Naiker,

Firstly I would like to thank you for taking time to review your recent stay at the Vibe hotel Canberra. It is only from reviews like yourself where we can improve and in cases re look at the service we provide to our valued guests.

I was very saddened to read of your experience while staying with us. Whilst an apology will regrettably not alter the outcome of your experience on this occasion, I do extend it with all sincerity. With the room points you mentioned we do take this very serious and I have spoken to the concerned department and can assure you this has been addressed.
This level of service is certainly not acceptable that you experienced at Vibe and I would love to reach out to you directly. My direct email is Jtreacy@vibehotels.com.au or you can call the hotel on +61 2 6201 1500 and speak with me.
We will be in contact to discuss this further with you. Again, please accept my apology,
and hope that this hasn't put you off a return stay with us again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 2, 2018

very clean and better than i expected. i styaed with my family and husband and it was very well suited to what we needed. would've been great if they had a micorwave in the room. in the middle of the night we woudl get hungry but couldnt heat up our food. even when i wanted to drink warm milk i couldnt even heat it up. the parking isnt very good it would always be full. it only looks like the garage has onyl like 40 spaces.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Living in the beautiful southern highlands of NSW, I choose flying for interstate work travel from Canberra over Sydney wherever/whenever possible.

On a recent day trip to Melbourne for work I chose to stay at Canberra airport and get the 6:20am flight rom Canberra rather than stay in Melbourne the night before so that I could leave luggage in car at airport.

The reception staff are friendly, the rooms are contemporary and fresh, the restaurant is overpriced for what it is, some of the restaurant staff are very “awkward”.

Rather than pack for two nights in Melbourne this week I am staying at Vibe Canberra Airport again this week for one night and having one in Melbourne.

I won’t be eating in-house this visit.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Jeremy928
Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

Had to stay due to late arrival of flight. Assured that room was not interconnected. Booked guess what? Interconnected! Sort it! Staff attitude very blase. Not a good look. Will strongly consider driving home regardless of time in preference to staying.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank konrad s

Dear Konrad s,

Thank you for taking your time to review your recent stay at our hotel.

From your review I am sorry that we could not meet your request of not having an interconnecting room. May I ask that you email me directly, so I can see how this has happened?

Personally I do not want this to hamper you staying in the future with us. My email is Jtreacy@vibehotels.com.au

I await your response.