“Surpassed expectations in every way”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Jetty Splendour

View of Jetty Splendour from the road
Wake up to this sunrise - view from the large deck off the kitchen, dining and living rooms
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Your bedroom with ensuite
View from our deck ..unfortunately the rainbow is not always there!!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ursula T
“Surpassed expectations in every way”
Reviewed March 26, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Everything about my stay at the Jetty Splendour was absolutely perfect! The home is beautiful and immaculate and located just a short walk to the beachfront. The views of the harbour from the balcony are simply stunning. The photos do not do justice to this beauiful home. My room was generously sized with ample closet space. I just loved listening to the sounds of the sea at night just before I fell asleep.
Kathy and Harvey really make this location a stand out. They are such great hosts, addressing needs and wants attentively and generously. They opened their home to me and included me as part of their family. I stayed with Kathy and Harvey for 6 weeks and they were unfailingly kind and generous. Kathy even cooked dinner for my daughter and her family! I will definitely stay here again when I return to Coffs Harbour.

9 Apr 2018
thank you so much Ursula.We so enjoyed having you stay in our home ! We miss you snd look forward to your next visit .
Ingrid_Ma...
Tunbridge Wells, England, United Kingdom
“Beautiful stay, beautiful house, beautiful people”
Reviewed February 18, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

We stayed for two comfortable and peaceful nights in Kathy and Harvey’s house. The house is just lovely, the guest room is bright, quiet and a pleasure to stay in. The views out on to the harbour are stunning, and so conveniently located.

Kathy and Harvey are kind, generous and thoughtful hosts and we wish them all the very best!

20 Feb 2018
Thank you so much Ingrid ... we really enjoyed your visit!
Lisa L
“What a beautiful experience!”
Reviewed February 11, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

My son and I stayed at Jetty Spledour with Kathy and Harvey. The guest room was a beautiful haven, within a very special house. Special touches to make the stay extra personable were ongoing and truly delightful. The house was immaculate and the views were amazing. Kathy and Harvey made us feel so very welcome and encouraged us to utilise the deck, kitchen, living areas and laundry. We felt pampered throughout our stay which was a lovely treat to begin and end the day. Coff's Harbour jetty, beach and restaurants were within easy walking distance. If I return to Coff's Harbour with just the two of us, I would definitely try to stay here again.

Laura C
Sydney, Australia
“Relaxing Coffs Experience”
Reviewed January 22, 2018 for a stay in November 2017

My husband and I have just had the most relaxing time staying at Kathy’s place. Kathy was easy to communicate with leading up to our stay and was very welcoming when checking in. The place was clean, very comfortable and my husband and I made good use of being able to share the deck with Kathy and that amazing view! I would highly recommend Kathy’s place for singles/couples wanting a relaxing stay in Coffs.

24 Jan 2018
We so enjoyed having you stay with us Lauren .thank you for your lovely review.We do hope to see you again .kindest regards
Kathy and Harvey
markmcque...
Melbourne, Australia
“Superb position and accommodation”
Reviewed January 19, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Million dollar views with great hospitality... What more could you want or ask for ... So close to the beautiful Jetty Beach area but far enough away from the hustle and bustle also.. do yourselves a favour and stay here. You won't be disappointed .. Mark and Machelle

24 Jan 2018
Thank you so much Mark and Machelle.such a lively visit! We do hope to see you again .
Kindest regards
Kathy and Harvey
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing