“Tasty Italian food. Great pizza. Affordable dining”
Review of Silvio's Italiano

Silvio's Italiano
Ranked #109 of 231 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

Beautifully made quality pizzas
Easy dinning for families. Good quality Italian food without breaking the bank. Great coffee
Vegetarian options including takeaway meals

Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

It might seem an odd spot for a restaurant (looking out at the car park at Park Beach Plaza) but we were really impressed with our dinner there. The atmosphere and fit out is casual but sophisticated, with a choice of indoor and outdoor seating. The waiting staff were welcoming and knowledgeable so were happy to give advice on different items on the menu.

We started with Pane Della Casa - Italian bread with olive oil, balsamic vinegar and butter. The bread was light and flavoursome and worked well with the dipping options. The other entree choices looked good and we are keen to come back to try them. Entries ranged from $8 to $19.50 for the gnocchi.

For mains, two of us went the pizza route and two went for the mains. My husband had the Inferno Pizza (happily lived up to its name thanks to the hot salami and chilli) while I had the Pollo Di Zucca which was chicken breast, roasted pumpkin, red onion and feta. It was delicious. One friend had the Beef Cheek and declared it was the best she ever tasted (and she loves beef cheeks). My other friend ordered Silvia’s Chicken Parmigiana and was impressed with how moist the chicken was. It was a huge serving so could easily feed two. Prices ranged from $18 for the pizzas to $37 for the Seafood Pot.

There was also a good selection of wine, beers and cocktails on offer as well very decent coffee for after dinner. We didn’t have room for desserts but they sounded nice.

We will definitely be back as there are so many more items on the menu that we want to try. The food and the venue is so good you ignore the fact you are next to the car park.

Reviewed January 8, 2018 via mobile

We came for Lunch, as we’d seen this new place when around the mall. I was really hoping this would be a great restaurant for lunch in Coffs, as the set up is lovely. BUT, I was very disappointed with the outcome.

Let’s get down to the details:

1. Waited 30-40 mins. Not “Bad” per say, just quite a wait when it wasn’t very busy.

2.DONT ORDER THE ICED TEA, unless you want a mouth full of stevia. It was ABSOLUTELY foul. I’d recommend the establishment either getting Lipton or another WELL KNOWN BRAND- or making their own- like a lot of the cafes on the Jetty do.

3. It was very oily. The salad, pasta and burger was-in plain words; oily.

4. Staff was good BUT, there was one lady that saw us with our arms waved and extended and proceeded to ignore us.

5. The beef in the patty was gamey and the hamburger lacked moisture. It was VERY DRY. I’d recommend putting tomato salsa or something to give it more taste. And in my opinion, the mustard made the hamburger taste like sun cream and liquorice.

Well, there are five things I noticed. I really want this restaurant to do well. The pricing is typical Coffs- a bit on the extra side- but hey, that can’t be helped.

Hopefully you take my thoughts and constructive criticism into consideration and improve the quality for your establishment.

Reviewed January 6, 2018

Wow! What a wonderful addition this Lovely Italian Restaurant is to this area of Park Beach Plaza. Massive transformation! We throughly enjoyed a family Birthday breakfast here, the Service, Coffee and food was pretty good!

Reviewed January 1, 2018 via mobile

Have tried this cafe on 2 occasions now - left underwhelmed both times.
You enter with so much promise - Lovely space, relaxed yet sophisticated vibe and a delicious sounding menu.
Service is prompt though not exceptional, and the coffee is fantastic. But that is all you should order.
The food is tasteless! I have sampled 1 tomato based pizza, 1 oil based pizza, and 2 different bruschettas. On two separate occasions, same feeling. You may as well order some plain bread covered in olive oil.
When you combine oily cardboard with an executive price tag - it just doesn’t add up.
Try anything twice, just to make sure - won’t be trying a 3rd.