“We enjoyed our evening”

Price range: US$15 - US$28
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: The Award winning Fiasco Ristorante + Bar offers simple and traditional Italian Cuisine using the freshest,highest quality local and imported ingredients bringing a taste of Italy to Coffs Harbour. With an extensive International Wine and Beer listing, Fiasco Ristorante + Bar offers a total dining experience. Open Tuesday to Saturday - open from 5pm .Especially popular is our wood fired authentic Italian pizza, popular with local and visitors alike. Consistently featured in the Sydney Morning Herald Good Food Guide and awarded 2 glasses in the Wine List of the Year Awards.
Reviewed August 22, 2017

My husband and I are just back from his birthday dinner tonight (22/8). Service was very helpful. We ordered the Cecina and calamari for entree, which we shared. Delicious. The calamari was especially very tender. We ordered the risotto and pumpkin gnocchi for mains, and a rocket and radicchio salad. All were very good, but my husband found the gnocchi a little heavy. We also enjoyed a bottle of Taylor's Sav Blanc. The servings were very generous, so we could not fit in dessert. All in all we had a very enjoyable evening. We arrived at 5.30pm, so the restaurant was quiet. Total bill came to $153.00, which we thought very fair for the quality of food.

We want to return to try the pizza, which we Have been told is excellent, and also we want to try the tiramisu. Thank you for a lovely evening.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

I was looking forward to a special evening out, but sadly the experience was very disappointing. First the restaurant was extremely noisy and I found it difficult to have any sort of conversation with my companion. We both chose the seafood pasta dish which was purported to contain prawns calamari and octopus. There were no prawns or octopus to be seen in my meal. The meal was brown and unappealing to look at also and I expected something much better for $33. When we sat down, the waitress immediately asked us if we would like to have a drink but had not supplied us with a drinks menu. She spoke so quickly when advising us of the specials and it was so noisy I did not really hear the descriptions other than there was some sort of risotto and steak. We ordered an entrée which arrived after our main dish was delivered.
I certainly won't be rushing back

1  Thank Mez2702
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Had a wonderful night at Fiasco. My meal was so delicious the wine superb and great service. I love the ambience at Fiasco. Alexandro always greets you warmly the staff are great and the food tonight was excellent. Thank u

Reviewed July 1, 2017

Had dinner here on the last night of our holiday. Food was amazing and service fantastic. We had a party of 8 and a baby in a high chair. Plenty of room. We had bread at start then every one had a main and a dessert. We tried the Truffle Pasta. Oh my it was fantastic. We also had a pizza that was so delicious. Would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed June 30, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely sensational, great friendly service, nice cold beer. The best Italian food I've had in years. My wife tried something very different and wasn't impressed ( I found it devine ) they happily boxed up the meal for me and bought my wife another meal free. VERY IMPRESSED!