“Great Place and View!”

Ranked #34 of 238 Restaurants in Coffs Harbour
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Situated in the most iconic and pristine area of the Coffs Coast, with breathtaking views and friendly service. Delicious breakfast, lunch & dinners.
Reviewed December 23, 2017 via mobile

Nice place to have breakfast.. you can enjoy the view of 2 beaches the coffee was nice and also the food.. we ordered big breakfast, eggs Benedict with bacon and Egg on Toast with extra Bacon.. everything was wonderful!! Tasty!! The banana bread that we order was nice but at the end (bottom part) was hard after all.. nice place

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

Tired
Same menu
Rusting furniture and dirty in appearance.
A real pity, as a local, it’s sad, the most amazing location, yet no money is put back into this place to keep it fresh.
A bulldozer is required and a fresh new look.
The staff are awesome and make do best they can, but this place is overdue

2  Thank Jason V
Reviewed December 15, 2017

Great Cafe directl overlooking the coast and ocean and islands... great staff and food and coffee... attached to the Sailing club which is has a quaint little bar. Great spot for Breakfasts by the sea.

Reviewed December 7, 2017 via mobile

the restaurant could be in a better shape, but the view and the fish is great. staff is nice too, so I do recommend it.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

Where to start - went with a group of friends, ordered a Lamb Rump from the specials board. About 20 mins later, the waiter came to the table and stated the specials board was written incorrectly- it should have been a rump steak. I changed my order to the chicken salad on the specials board as I had been considering this also. Our meals arrived and my salad did not resemble the one on the board. I asked a waitress about this and she said I had been given the wrong chicken salad, would I like to change it - ahhh, yeah !!! Meanwhile, my friends had finished their meal and I was still waiting for my lunch. A waiter came to the table and basically blamed me because I didn't specify which chicken salad I wanted - ummmm hello, shouldn't that be his job ??? When my salad finally arrived it was dreadful - dry, overly salty, no basil pesto as stated. I asked for a side of the pesto and was told, sorry, we don't have any. Ok, now starting to feel a bit agitated. Only managed to eat about a third of my meal, due to the fact it was very unpleasant and it's not much fun eating a meal when everyone else has long finished. Meals here used to be lovely, this was my second time since it re opened and both times have been very below average. Sorry, I will miss the view, but I will not be back !!!

1  Thank Eve S