“I want more”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

You know when you have eaten too much but the food is so good you want more ... you can get that here. I can't fault anything we had, but please try the cheese and garlic naan, gooey cheese in a garlic naan... Why cant i fit more of these in. Butter chichen a 10/10 too.

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

Great location and good service. Food quality was good and taste was average .
Costs were high and taste were average hence giving 3 star. Wait time was about 30 min from order to servings.
Overall rating on TripAdvisor seems to be higher and we had high expectations for the place, but average tasting food with high price did not live up the rating hypes.

Reviewed April 2, 2018 via mobile

So I’m not a fan of Indian food or Mexican to be honest the herbs and spices just arnt a hit with me . But my family love Indian so off we went to give this place a a try . First impression was it was packed I mean people everywhere in and out I witnessed people turned away due to it being fully booked till close time . In saying they the way they did it in a way where it wasn’t rude or anything . They brought our our plates with gloves on iv never seen that before it was great they also replaced our plates once we here finished with our entrees .
The mains where amazing the food was best quality’s and even though it packed the food came fast and the customer service was top level thank you guys for a awsome experience we will be back next trip .

Thank Crystal-Rae Pae... C
Reviewed March 27, 2018

Good service and excellent food, the outdoor dining area is pleasant in good weather, would recommend the samosa topped with chickpea curry and yogurt

Reviewed March 25, 2018 via mobile

Went there on a Friday night after fancying an Indian and reading the reviews. It’s good with very efficient service but not cheap. Expect to pay at least $50 per head.