“" Impressed "”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed February 18, 2018

I visited this restaurant with two others and was very impressed! The cheesy garlic bread, risotto, carbonara and pizza were superb. Service and the alfresco dining atmosphere were great. I will return

Reviewed February 15, 2018

This restaurant will never let you down, the pizza, the pasta and the wine. SIMPLY SUPBURB. My family order a combination of Pizza and pasta so that we get the best of everything.

1  Thank Stocoroco
Reviewed February 4, 2018

I came here for dinner with my friends.
The pizza and Gnocchi I ordered were very good, so we decided with a nutella pizza for dessert.... what a mistake that was. The nutella spread was so thin and burnt(?) , as was the pizza.
A few of the waitresses were very rude and not friendly, luckily there were a few who knew how to do their job.
Not sure if I will be returning

Reviewed February 3, 2018 via mobile

We have stopped at Maria’s and had a few meals and to be honest the service is a little hit and miss but the food is okay the pizzas are good and the prices are not too bad either.

I know it’s not a rave review but Maria’s is clearly in desperate need of a change in management.

Reviewed January 31, 2018

We arrived at Coffs Harbour late and after checked-in to our motel we were recommended to go check out Harbour Dr to see if there's anything still open that late in the evening. A number of restaurants were still open however we chose Maria's.

The hosts were friendly and setup a table for us very quickly considering there were 15 of us.

The food took a little while to arrive only because there were a few tables ahead of us. The smell of the pizzas and pastas were intoxicating (in a good way).

We polished off the food very quickly and had to order some more. The pizzas had light and crispy base with fresh ingredients, and the pasta sauces were delicious.

Everyone enjoyed the dinner.