“Yummy ice cream!”

Rivareno Gelato Barangaroo
Ranked #14 of 157 Dessert in Sydney
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

This is truly one of the gems that you could find in barangaroo! The ice cream plus the waffle and crepe are just amazingly good! You wont go wrong with the hazelnut spread and bacio ice cream! One downside was, we ordered a chai latte to go with it but unfortunately the powder that was used didnt have the chai flavpur on it and its too bitter for our liking. Also, i hope stainless steel cutlery and a ceramic plate be used on serving the waffle amd crepe not a wood fork and knife and a plastic plate. But everything else is totally amazing!!

Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Scrummy yummy and unbelievable taste sensation. Gelato at its best. Sitting here on a cold windy night and the place is humming....no wonder one taste of this amazing sensation and you will be drawn to this venue. Thank you. The salted caramel with Himalayan pink salt.... to die for. X

Reviewed September 27, 2016

I'm a huge fan of ice cream and gelato. I tried four flavours of gelato at RivaReno (Barangaroo, Sydney) for the first time on Sunday (25/09/2016) and was surprised to discover how fresh and flavoursome it was. It's easily the best gelato I've ever had. I highly recommend the dark chocolate sorbet. Pair it with a sweeter flavour if you don't usually go for dark chocolate. My partner also loved his combination of Bacio and New York. At $7 for two scoops it's a little pricy but justified by the quality. At 11am service was prompt and friendly although I expect you may have to wait in line after lunch in summer.

Reviewed September 24, 2016

I thought Pistachio was my favourite flavour until I tasted the Cremino de Rivareno...heaven in a cup! Reminds me of the gelato you get in Italy - the real deal. Coffee was good too.

Reviewed September 20, 2016 via mobile

Some of the most authentic gelato I have had in Sydney. Hazelnut is my favourite so far. Coffee isn't bad either though there are other coffee shops which are better in the area.

1  Thank Jack C