“A hidden gem”

Three Bottle Man
Ranked #1,089 of 6,668 Restaurants in Sydney
Price range: US$7 - US$22
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Description: Everything’s better in threes. Whether you’re catching up after work over drinks, lunching with a friend or enjoying a well-deserved dinner out, the diverse menu at Three Bottle Man comes to you in suggestions of threes to keep things interesting. Join us at our restaurant in Sydney, Australia located at Sydney Harbour Marriott Hotel at Circular Quay.
Reviewed April 4, 2018

What a great little spot this is. We found it whilst guests in the Marriot. Access is through the hotel next to the main Restaurant and down the stairs to the lane. Not immediately obvious so explore cos it is worth finding. Alternatively, enter from the lane at the left of the hotel
Its a gem! Craft beers, aussie wines, fabulous food, nibbles, platters etc. Just awesome.
Drink/ dine inside or alfresco in the lane. Great atmosphere and warm attentive service so no issues there.
Hugely popular at lunch times and after work so they must be doing something right.
It's one of those places that is hard not to like. Yep, we loved it.
We'll be back.

Reviewed February 24, 2018

We discovered this side street the night before when we dined at Alfredo's. It was our last meal in Sydney and the Three Bottle Man was our choice for lunch. Score! My husband had the turkey and brie sourdough sandwich with mashed avocado and side salad, and I had the grilled chicken salad with quinoa and heirloom tomatoes. Both were outstanding. Thank you Three Bottle Man, the service and kitchen staff, for the best "Goodbye Sydney and Australia" lunch.

ThreeBottleMan, Manager at Three Bottle Man, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2018

Hi there,

Very happy to hear you enjoyed our delicious food and personable service, sad to hear you are jetting off, hopefully it wont be too long before we see you again.
Our autumn wine list is a cracker!

Reviewed February 18, 2018

We waited 15 minutes after being seated and still no service from staff. Waited another 5 minutes, and still no order taken. We got up and left. They were definitely not busy either.

ThreeBottleMan, Manager at Three Bottle Man, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2018

Thank you for you feedback, we regret that your visit was not up to standard and will ensure the team are briefed on meeting and exceeding guests expectations. We hope we get another chance to leave you with a much better impression.
Stay tuned for our new autumn cocktail and wine lists coming soon

Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

I have been to TBM many times in the past few months. I would not go anywhere else. The staff are all incredible, with a wealth of knowledge of their menu. Andreas, the bar manager, has created an environment that is suitable for any and all occasions. I’ve been there with work friends, my social friends and on first dates. There’s no where else that I feel more comfortable and so well looked after. The cocktails are honestly to die for. Well done to Andreas and the team! I will be back again soon!

ThreeBottleMan, Manager at Three Bottle Man, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2018

Hi Sabrina,

Very happy to hear you have been enjoying everything Three Bottle Man has to offer.
I'll ensure Andreas and the team have had such a positive impact.
We look forward to seeing you back again.. and keep and eye out for our upcoming new wine, cocktail and drinks menus

Reviewed February 1, 2018 via mobile

We were too late for breakfast at the Marriott but this place is attached to the hotel and we were still able to get breakfast here. Great staff although they did seem to forget what orders went to which table. The food is very good and large servings.
I ordered the Australian breakfast and it was massive. Good thing my husband ate some of it but I still couldn’t finish it all.

ThreeBottleMan, Manager at Three Bottle Man, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2018

Thanks Travelchick1983,

We're super happy you were satisfied with the massive breakfast. Glad you and your husband enjoyed our bar.
I'll pass on your feedback to the team.

Cheers