2,115 results
All reviewshyde parkmuseum stationhot breakfastshared facilitiesgreat locationbudget hotelprivate bathroomincluded breakfastoxford streetdouble roomcentral locationpublic transportwould stay againdarling harbouropera housecerealtv
Reviewed September 12, 2017

We stayed at the Song hotel for 6 nights and were very happy with our choice. We were given early check-in at no extra charge, and our room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast was included and while basic was more than adequate to start our day. The hotel was handy to Hyde Park and the Museum train station. The bar has a happy hour Tues-Fri with $5 beer and $2 oysters which is great value. Will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SongHotels, Manager at Song Hotel Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2017

Thanks for your review. We look forward to having you back again.

Reviewed September 12, 2017

I stayed in Sydney for the first time. I went sightseeing while watching a guidebook on my own journey. This hotel is in Sydney City, but hotel fee is very attractive. It is very convenient to have a transportation system nearby for sightseeing. Amenity is also fulfilling to travel, and I liked it because breakfast is attached. I also want to use this hotel

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thanks for your review. We're glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

I am always amused by people who book a 3 star hotel then wonder why they didn't get a 5 star stay. For the price it was adequate. Bed was comfortable. Room is small but all I needed as I only stayed 1 night. Breakfast was included (juice, cereal, toast, tea & coffee). Front desk staff were friendly. It is on a rail line so there is a bit of noise but earplugs & sorted.
All up for the price and location it was worthwhile. If you want 5 star book the Hilton.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Thanks for your review.

Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Strategic location, prime area/sydney cbd, close to everywhere such as hyde park, sydney museum, chinatown, town hall, QVB, darling harbour, central, opera house, harbour bridge etc.
Nice, clean, comfort room, unfortunately share bathroom.
Including breakfast, lounge and bar at location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed September 7, 2017

This was my second stay at Song hotel and similar opinion. The location is really worth staying there. All major destinations are within couple of kilometers and are walk-able. The Hyde park is just nearby and is very lively. There are many good restaurants, markets within very proximity, even the stations are very easy to access. The cost is on higher side with respect to some other cheaper options, the only difference is the inclusion of breakfast but according to me, it is not worth staying for. Very similar stuff all days, no variation in breakfast and you have to pay more for hot breakfast and coffee. The biggest drawback is poor WiFi signals inside the rooms. Since this is my second stay I am sure the problem is in all rooms, I have seen others also using the common are to access internet. All other facilities, cleanliness, staff are all good. One lift was having problem most of the time during my stay of 16 days, although it was long period but breakdown may happen so can be ignored. There is noise of sirens due to emergency vehicle movements, which can disturb sleep but do not think it can be solved, this is the cost of staying in good location, I believe.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo