Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$134
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
Shangri-La Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$232
US$171
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$117
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$234
US$168
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$195/night.

Best Western Plus Hotel Stellar(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$93
  • Restaurant
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$120
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$161
  • Restaurant
The Bayswater Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
US$82
US$198
US$160
Priceline
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$91
Priceline
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

I've stayed in heaps of hostels and this one is actually be far the worst. Bedbugs, horrible facilities, dirty/revolting. Actually slept in car in carpark as didn't want to go back inside! I say carpark... It was a space with as many cars rammed in as possible. If your car is in the back you're not getting back out without tracking down all the other car owners (who may not be around) and asking them to let you out. Nightmare! Location could've been worse but I wish this hellhole on nobody. Actually can't believe it's running. Definitely doesn't even hit any of the criteria on a health and safety visit I'm sure! Don't do it, pay more go elsewhere

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benddc
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Too expensive for what is offered, falling apart, dirty, moldy, stinky, full of junkies and drug users.

There are many other options nearby, also backpacker on the budget side that could be a bit better off.

Besides the staff that was ok, everything else is rubbish, kitchen is dirty with old and broken appliances, problematic guests, one tried to rip me of saying I had damaged his car (forgot everything when I suggest to report to Police).

Dodge area with brothel in the opposite side, unsafe.

I still cannot understand how it has a license to trade!!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ddflach
Reviewed July 18, 2015

This cannot even stand for a hostel. Slum house or something like this. Bathroom, showers full of pubics, looks like it never has been cleaned. Breakfast included what stands for a raising bread if you're lucky to find it. Etremely noisy, every night party till 2. Smelly, old place that somehow is getting renovted so you're have a feeling like you're being stuck in the middle of roadworks. Moved somewhere else immediately. Wifi works only in the garage.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed May 31, 2015

This hostel is from my own experience the most nasty, dirty, shabby and grose hostel that is possible to find. I sincerely mean that you could be better off by living on the street. Everything about this place is really shady. They don't take payment by card, and the whole facade are worn out and in a really bad condition. The worst things we experienced at our stay that makes me write this review is that; firstly the room we recieved smelled of smoke, secondly the bathrooms were in such bad conditions that we never used them, thirdly the blankets we received didn't looked properly cleaned. We tried to ask about this stuff, but the guy in the reception were not good in english, and we got the impression that this was how the standard was! So for people that are looking after cheap hostels in Sydney, please stay away from this place. Over and out.

Room Tip: Sorry, but no rooms here are any good.
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed January 6, 2015 via mobile

Even one star is generous for this place. We 3 girls arrived having booked a 4 bed room for us to have our own space, however were placed into a 6-bed, yet still charged the 4-bed fee. Trying to explain your frustration to the Chinese guy on the desk was like lighting a fire with wet matches. The showers have one temperature: scolding hot, the rooms are equally as warm and the lack of bed sheets is just frustrating. The free wifi was the only pro, however I can't comprehend how they can offer that, yet you're expected to purchase your own toilet paper. What? If you've ever seen the movie Hostel, you will know what I mean by it's creepy exterior. We actually burst out laughing when we pulled up outside. Don't get me wrong, I'm not expecting luxury in the slightest, but it would be nice to eat my dinner without sharing my fork with a family of cockroaches. If you really are skint, I'd recommended a bench over this place. Hyde Park has a few to offer. Never again.

• Stayed: January 2015