See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed March 23, 2016 via mobile

This hostel was the worst experience of my
Life. Not up to health and safety standards. Cockroaches in the rooms, extremely dirty, staff don't speak English well, some at all. Because I was checking out early I got put into a different room that was worse than my original room. No cutlery, dirty sheets, bathrooms falling apart. Can not say enough bad things about this hostel and even if you have little to no money, anywhere would be better than this.

Stayed: March 2016
4  Thank BethMcBain77
Reviewed January 25, 2016 via mobile

Cockroaches, no cold water, won't accept credit card, sheets not clean. This place has it all. Advertised free parking then wouldn't let us in unless we were staying for more than seven days. Never again!

Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends
4  Thank Benjamin L
Reviewed August 11, 2015 via mobile

I've stayed in heaps of hostels and this one is actually be far the worst. Bedbugs, horrible facilities, dirty/revolting. Actually slept in car in carpark as didn't want to go back inside! I say carpark... It was a space with as many cars rammed in as possible. If your car is in the back you're not getting back out without tracking down all the other car owners (who may not be around) and asking them to let you out. Nightmare! Location could've been worse but I wish this hellhole on nobody. Actually can't believe it's running. Definitely doesn't even hit any of the criteria on a health and safety visit I'm sure! Don't do it, pay more go elsewhere

Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Benddc
Reviewed July 30, 2015

Too expensive for what is offered, falling apart, dirty, moldy, stinky, full of junkies and drug users.

There are many other options nearby, also backpacker on the budget side that could be a bit better off.

Besides the staff that was ok, everything else is rubbish, kitchen is dirty with old and broken appliances, problematic guests, one tried to rip me of saying I had damaged his car (forgot everything when I suggest to report to Police).

Dodge area with brothel in the opposite side, unsafe.

I still cannot understand how it has a license to trade!!!!

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ddflach
Reviewed July 18, 2015

This cannot even stand for a hostel. Slum house or something like this. Bathroom, showers full of pubics, looks like it never has been cleaned. Breakfast included what stands for a raising bread if you're lucky to find it. Etremely noisy, every night party till 2. Smelly, old place that somehow is getting renovted so you're have a feeling like you're being stuck in the middle of roadworks. Moved somewhere else immediately. Wifi works only in the garage.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple