Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$171
Booking.comUS$171
PricelineUS$171
TravelocityUS$171
eDreamsUS$171
Orbitz.comUS$171
5,595 results
All reviews the executive lounge glass brasserie relaxation suite diamond members queen victoria building town hall station george street standard room mini bar buffet breakfast central location darling harbour rooms are small corner room an upgrade the heart of the city upon check
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2021

Our overnight was excellent and luxurious. Despite being a same day booking, we felt rewarded when we checked in and were delighted to receive an upgrade to a junior suite from a classic room for being a diamond member and as a birthday present as well. We also enjoyed the luxurious spa experience, afternoon tea and evening tapas & drinks at the bar in lieu of the executive lounge. We also appreciated that the breakfast was delivered to the room instead as the city lockdown restrictions were already imposed on the day of our check-out. It was very kind of the hotel reception to organise an early check-out as we had to cut the stay shorter by a day due to the lockdown, it’s a shame we had to leave earlier. We will definitely stay here again even for a staycation as we live close to the CBD ;)

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Yvonne Hurst, Other at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2021

Dear GFPL

Thank you very much for posting your feedback following your stay at Hilton Sydney.

We are truly passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences, and I was very pleased to learn of your great satisfaction with our hotel's standard of service. Your feedback serves as great motivation for us all.

The team and I appreciate your feedback, and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 18, 2021

Four, Zero, Two, Three is a highlight, Premium King Room located on a corner on the 40th Floor. It has two windows facing in a Southerly direction, down George Street and the light rail tracks in the Entertainment Quarter, with water glimpses to Botany Bay and one window facing West, with expansive views across the City and suburbs to the Blue Mountains. Certainly a room to request, if you get the chance. My wife and I stayed on Thursday night to attend a concert. This hotel has been closed to the public for a year and used as a COVID Quarantine Hotel for international travellers. The interiors have been made spartan for easy cleaning. It is good to know it is mega clean and has been reopened for local customers and is a perfect, central location for business or pleasure. Since the hotel was built, the rooms were always known for being on the small side, but contain all the items required in an international 5 star hotel. There is a compact bathroom with a bath and separate shower and all amenities to match, a king size bed (in our room), a large, comfortable chair and foot rest, a desk and chair, a large size, flat screen TV set, electric blinds and curtains, thick pile carpets, a safe, ironing board and iron and good room lighting. My wife found the bath was too small even for her small size. It was hard to lay in to be covered by water and hard to get out of. She thought it could be fixed by having the shower located in a larger bath, like many other hotels in the City. The air conditioning cannot be switched off and it wasn't adjustable for a high heat in our room, but we surmised it was for health reasons. Our air con would only go to 20.5 degrees Celsius which is way to cold for winter. We had a hot bath and shower before bed and that enabled us to get to sleep. We skipped meals in the hotel, as the hotel is located near a huge amount of cafes and restaurants. We had some coffees in the bar in Glass restaurant as a nightcap and I sat watching Luke Mangan managing his friendly, kitchen staff preparing the evening meals for his customers. It was a joy to watch. Staff were warm, friendly and helpful. We really enjoyed our overnight sojourn. A stay in the signature, Hilton Hotel is highly recommended.

Room tip: Ask for highest floor (for expansive views of Sydney).
2  Thank MWandAW
Yvonne Hurst, Other at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2021

Dear MWandAW

Your detailed comments about the guest rooms were also most appreciated, and your remarks about the air conditioning have been referred to our Chief Engineer for his review and attention. I do apologise for any discomfort caused. Nonetheless, it is great to see that you enjoyed your overnight stay, and we very much appreciate your recommendation.

Thanks again for your feedback, and we all look forward to your return in the not too distant future.

Kind regards,

Reviewed June 13, 2021 via mobile

We came in for a one night stay on a Saturday night. We had a corner room. It was lovely.

The whole experience was great until it came time
to leave.

Whilst there are 6 lifts (elevators) in the hotel, it seemed that only one or two were actually working. We waited and waited, and waited. Every time the lift stopped it was full. In the end we rode the lift up and then down again. The lift filled up near the top floor of the hotel and then stopped at most of the floors on the way down as other guests tried to find a way down.

Ultimately, between leaving our room and getting to the ground floor, it took us more than 20 minutes to exit the hotel.

I get that there can be issues, and lifts break down, but some notice by the hotel would have allowed us to plan ahead. If we had been aware of the issue we would have left earlier. It was a really unfortunate
way to end what had been a nice stay.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Yvonne Hurst, Other at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2021

Dear Oshanda

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent stay at Hilton Sydney.

Whilst it was pleasing to see that you were happy with most aspects of your stay, I do apologise if you were inconvenienced by the delayed operation of the elevators. There were no lift breakdowns over the last few days but we can potentially experience some peak times, particularly on weekends, which may result in some delays. Rest assured that this is not a common occurrence but I am very sorry that this marred your guest experience, particularly as you were very happy with your overall visit.

Your feedback is very much appreciated, and we do hope that you will give us another opportunity of welcoming you back to Hilton Sydney on a future occasion.

Kind regards

Reviewed June 9, 2021

Been travelling to Sydney from NZ for the last 20 years. One to two trips a year. Tried many of the premium hotels. (Swissotel, Intercon, Sheraton, qt etc)

Decided to stay at the Hilton for a getaway as they were showing some good rates (love that flexible date function on their site). Took the 3 kids (millennials) so had 2 rooms for four nights.

We had a fabulous time. The Hilton is the most centrally located 5 star hotel in Sydney giving walking access to Chinatown/Darling Harbour. As well as Circular Quay, all downhill walks. The thing that stands out for me with the Hilton is the light rail stop (QVB) right outside the hotel and also the proximity to the main shopping precinct.

Breakfast was included in the rate. It's $45 if you don't have it included. Found the buffet was very nice and everything very fresh. The extra $5 for barista coffee didn't bother me. These hotels have been doing it tough with covid. To get a perspective on the effects of covid on tourism in Sydney, I went on the Bondi explorer hop on hop off bus one day, and was the only one on the whole circuit.

Got upgraded to deluxe twin and king rooms on the 41st floor as I've got Hilton honours gold. Phenomenal views of the Centrepoint Tower and nice afternoon sun. Only negative would be that one of the bed mattresses had a slight lean one way. Not enough to keep me awake though due to 10k step days touring! Wifi was decent too.

Staff were extremely helpful at all times. Late checkout was appreciated. Shout out to Michael in the front office who is a great ambassador for the Sydney Hilton. He made me feel welcome and valued as a Hilton honours member.

On the back of this stay we will be prioritising Sydney Hilton for our next trip and am already planning a December trip. Always love Sydney. It's my favourite city in the world.

A few other notes:
Room air conditioning. I found the control buttons in room 4104 malfunctioning a bit aand wouldn't always go to the right temperature. I found pressing at the narrow end of the +/- buttons and holding down momentarily until the temperature you want appears on the screen worked to set the temperature.

Uber from the airport was $62. If I was travelling by myself I would have caught the airport train to Town Hall and walked 5 mins to the hotel which is around $19. I usually only travel with carry on luggage.

Enjoyed a couple of meals at the nearby Westfield shopping mall which had some nice asian fusian restaurants.

Room tip: Join Hilton honours. Centre point tower side has afternoon sun. Deluxe rooms are bigger than standard.
3  Thank urbanite88
Yvonne Hurst, Other at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2021

Dear Urbanite 88

Thank you very much for posting your feedback on your stay at Hilton Sydney.

As part of the Hilton brand, we are passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences and I was delighted to learn that you were very happy with our service.

We also take on board your additional comments about the air conditioning and bed mattress and will investigate accordingly. Otherwise, your complimentary remarks about Michael from our Front Desk were also most appreciated and will certainly share your kind words with him.

The team and I appreciate your feedback, and we all look forward to your return hopefully in December.

Reviewed June 5, 2021 via mobile

We usually stay at the Hyatt Regency but wanted to give the Hilton a go, to be closer to Pitt Street. To be honest, wish we had stuck to our usual. No where near the level of service and luxury I’d expect for a Hilton.

When we checked in the lady barely spoke to us. I had to go back to the front desk after I’d remembered I had included breakfast in our reservation and the front desk had given us no info about where to go and when. We also got no info on the checkout process or really any additional information.

We stayed in a superior King room, it was really small. Totally fine for one night but would find it challenging if we were staying for longer. The bathroom was super tiny, two people can’t be in there at the same, brushing teeth etc.

Breakfast was average, again service lacking. We had to line up for about 15 mins to get in (and that was at 7.30am!) and then I had to chase a waitress down to order omelette.

View was great from the room, especially at night. Bed and pillows were comfy. The room was really clean and looked nice. It’s in a great spot, really close to all the main shopping and about a 15 min to Darling Harbour.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank yli1310
Yvonne Hurst, Other at Hilton Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2021

Dear yli1310

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us.

I'm sorry to hear that we were not able to fully delight you during your time with us, and I do hope you will give us another opportunity to restore your confidence in the hotel when you visit us again.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Kind regards