Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$132
Radisson Blu
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$127
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$150/night.

US$181
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hotel Stellar(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$94
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$117
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Four Seasons Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$234
US$185
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$161
  • Restaurant
The Bayswater Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$82
1,880 results
All reviewsrooftop bardarling harbourzephyr barnew towerfour points by sheratonsussex streeta harbour view roommaritime museumking roomclub roomearly checkbuffet breakfastan upgradeopera houseconferenceaquariumbarangaroo
Reviewed April 4, 2018

I wanted to take my wife somewhere special for our 18th anniversary, and I new the hotel had just been renovated so I thought Hyatt. Even though the traffic was right below us you couldn't hear it. The cars passed by as a seamless moving collage of silent activity. The breakfast smorgasbord was 5 star, make sure you get the hand made in front of you omlette. I couldn't of chosen a more appropriate place to celebrate in the ultimate of style and grace.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
M_Zancanaro, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Dear Chris M,

Reviewed April 4, 2018

Stayed at this hotel a couple of times under it's old name but this was the first time since it's been called the Hyatt Regency and I must say that it was good before but it is much better now. Nothing in particular but just the overall feeling of the place is welcoming and even when the staff are very busy they still do everything with a smile.It has to win the most comfortable beds in town for me and the rooftop bar has extensive views over the city. I would recommend paying a bit extra for the harbour view rooms instead of the street view, it's worth it.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
M_Zancanaro, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Sydney, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2018

Dear Richard G,

Reviewed April 3, 2018 via mobile

I could not give this hotel the full 5 stars as the lead up to my arrival was complicated and painful. Called reception directly 3 times. Twice hung up on and all 3 times different stories.
Called to find out details and book the club lounge and the receptionist had no idea cost or even if it was operating as it was during Easter. Tryed to put me through and was hung up.
To add an additional night seemed also extremely complicated. So prior to arrival it was painful to say the least.
Upon arrival and a small fee everything was ajusted.
Receptionist Thuy Thuy was helpful and apologetic about what happened.
Clean hotel. Spacious and very central.
Ended up being a great stay

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank mia74_11

Dear mia74_11,

However I was disappointed to read of your experience prior to arrival, we sincerely apologise for this. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we will be sure to share your comments for further review.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

I stayed in this Hyatt property for one night only. It‘s an older hotel, which previously was owned by another chain, but that‘s ok for me as Hyatt usually has a high standard. My room was located in the new tower of this building, not too spacious, but clean and ok! They only thing I didn‘t like was the smell of bathroom amenities like shower gel and shampoo. They had a decent lounge too, where check-in and check-out took place. For evening canapé and breakfast they offered a good selection of food, which I enjoyed. One thing I didn‘t enjoy was, that the lounge was very busy most of the time! Nevertheless I had a nice view out of my room in the upper floor and I could overlook Darling Harbour. I definitely would return next time when back in my favorite city on earth!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Thomas D

Dear Thomas D,

Thank you for your feedback on your recent stay with us at Hyatt Regency Sydney. I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and our comfortable rooms. In particular, it’s wonderful to hear you were able to enjoy the Regency Club during your stay.

Reviewed April 3, 2018

Spent four nights at the hotel, accompanying a number of international visitors to Australia. The prices were certainly at an international level, but the hotel was embarrassing. One senior visitor, after a long flight, was treated in an inflexible and rude manner. The breakfast quality was poor. The dining room was very cold and, especially at dinner, seemed gloomy. The harbour view is pleasant enough but the rooms feel small and are not comfortable. The decor is unimaginative. Some guests reported very poor internet connection. The parking cost surprised me. While in Sydney, I should add, I had two meals at the Park Hyatt. The meals, service, decor were all excellent, and made one proud of Australia. By contrast, the Hyatt Regency conveys the impression that the Australian hospitality industry does not meet international standards.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank anthony m

Dear anthony m,

However I was disappointed to read you were less than satisfied with your experience, we sincerely apologise for this. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback, we will be sure to share your comments for further review.

We hope for the opportunity to welcome you back as our guest.