Stayed for 2 nights on tour of Oz. Comfy Rooms. Everything thought of in terms of facilities , cross between Hotel & Apartment. Location in Potts Point is not far from Seedy area, but plenty of expensive properties & Restaurants as well. Thai Restaurant that is supposed to be really good is next door.
Staff go the extra mile to help. Buses & Trains easy to get nearby. 15 mins on Bus to Circula Quay area. 10 mins on Train to Bondi Beach!
delis & Supermarkets opposite.
Cant fault it overall NB:. Swimming Pool was being refurbed at time of visit(but as Raining non stop no prob!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca and Agoda so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment