We booked this hotel because it offered a small kitchenette, ideal location and good value. The kitchenette was a little small, but was useful for making breakfast and small dinners. There is a supermarket across the street which was very handy and had a good selection. The location allowed us to walk to the Opera house, Botanical Gardens and explore Kings Cross. An added bonus was the agreement they have with the local gym, which allowed us to use the gym down the street, which was a great gym.
I would recommend this hotel for extended traveling and as a way to save on food costs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Macleay has one of Sydney's most coveted locations in stylish Potts Point, with captivating views of Sydney Harbour or The Brige & Opera House. The views and location are million dollar, but the rates for our self contained studio apartments with kitchen are very affordable. You can stroll to Sydney's most famous landmarks, walk to Circular Quay or be in the heart of the city in just five minutes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Macleay Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Macleay Serviced Apartment Sydney
- Hotel Macleay Serviced Apartment