Adina Apartment Hotel Sydney Town Hall
  • Room Service
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
2,823 results
All reviewsdarling harbourgreat locationtown hall train stationkent streetfull kitchencentral locationwithin walking distancewashing machinewould stay againpublic transportbusiness tripgreat rooman upgradeopera housebedroombalconychinatown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I used to make Adina town hall my first choice in the city. Standards have slipped and it's now a frustrating place to manage for business trips. Staff are indifferent. Decor is tired and well overdue for renovation. Expect lengthy waits in reception. Management are out of their depth.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jeynesm
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Room is okay except some of the equipment is old. Close to train station and plenty of cafes, restaurants, bars nearby. However, I got wifi problem during my stay. I can't connect to the wifi even though I didn't exceed the connected device limit!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Kola_yan
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I ended up in a weird room with no lift access and two doors, one leading to internal stairs and the other leading to the car park. I believe most of the rooms are accessed via lifts. Anyway, the rooms was nice, two bedrooms which was more than I needed, it was near and clean. The issue I had was that housekeeping had missed that the freezer had been left ajar, so it had iced up to the point where it wouldn't close. I turned it off, got as much ice out as I could and contacted reception. They said housekeeping would come up and sort it out, I was heading out to lunch so I asked them if they wanted me to put towels down, they did. No one turned up, I cleaned it out myself when I got back. No happy. Check your mini bar carefully. Be careful about ordering room service, the charge is $6.50 with an extra $5 on public holidays.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Adina is ideal for a Sydney stay. You can easily walk from there to many places and for further afield Town Hall Station is across the road. My room this time was average - someone has to face the wall; but it was clean, quiet and comfy.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had very good time because of good efficient staff, very comfortable spacious apartment and very central location just accross from Town Hall train station Apt was very well equipped We enjoyed the swimming pool and sauna very much

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends