All reviews separate bedroom cafe next door lounge room washing machine and dryer small balcony from town hall station laundry facilities queen victoria building full kitchen street noise harbour chinatown
Reviewed September 18, 2018 via mobile

Just one night for work.
Checkin was easy, but a $100 surgery against my credit card when everywhere else I stay takes a nominal $1.

The fridge was open when I got to the room, so everything in the minibar was warm.
Even though my room was on higher level, the traffic noise is very audible.

The bed was super-comfortable and clean. Water pressure in the shower was very slow and difficult to regulate the temperature.

Overall, this accommodation is acceptable and could really benefit from some extensive refurbishment.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Yannick D, General Manager at Seasons Harbour Plaza, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Catherine P,

Thank you for the review and feedback. Continuous feedback assists us in maintaining what we do well and improving areas of need.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed the comfortable bed and the clean apartment. Your comments in regards to the fridge and water pressure have been communicated directly to relevant department managers for their attention. I trust we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in future.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We really enjoy this Hotel, this time it was for the Blackmore’s half marathon, easy access to Town Hall station for a 6.00am race from Milsons Point, a reminder call in the morning from friendly staff. Our room on the 15 floor was great, separate bedroom with a T.V. which helped me sleep in the morning while my husband retreated into the lounge room to get dressed for his race, the kitchen had all the amenities you needed, bathroom was large including a spa bath, washing machine and dryer were also available, spacious living dining room with a small balcony that we heard the fireworks on Saturday night, from Darling Harbour that was most enjoyable. They also have a lovely pool, spa and gym that are good to use the day before and after the race. A big thank you to staff member on the front desk Jandro, he was so helpful and friendly. We have rebooked for December.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Pinabuddy,

Thank you for your kind comment and feedback. I trust you've enjoyed a pleasant stay with us at the Seasons Harbour Plaza.We look forward to seeing you in December!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Best of both worlds as location of this hotel is pretty much in the middle of the city and only a few minutes walk to Darling Harbour. Although clean and very spacious, the room was a little outdated. This did not deter us at all. It contained a kitchenette which would be handy for longer stays. Would have no hesitation returning.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear 27_RobyC,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. I was delighted to read you enjoyed the clean and spacious apartment.We appreciate your kind feedback and I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2018

I stayed at the Seasons Harbour Plaza for two weeks in June/July 2018. I had a one-bedroom apartment, with kitchen, laundry and bathroom. As a base for two weeks' work away from home it was ideal. It's only a few minutes' walk from Town Hall station.

When I arrived I was worried about the noise, as there's a lot of traffic about, but the soundproofing was very good. (I was on the 8th floor.)

The only drawbacks (apart from noisy guests nearby, who weren't always handled strongly enough by management) were the state of the cooking utensils, which were pretty old and could stand to be replaced, and the general sense that the place needed some maintenance. Everything worked, but it all looked a bit tired and in need of a coat of paint, etc.

Reception staff were very kind and helpful, and a discount voucher for use at breakfast in the cafe next door was a nice plus.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear GrahaminAdelaide,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Continuous feedback assists us in maintaining what we do well and improving areas of need.

I was delighted to read you enjoyed the fully equipped apartment and your 2 weeks with us at the Seasons Harbour Plaza was a pleasant stay. Your comments have been noted and communicated directly to the relevant department managers for their attention.

I hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

The place has an unpleasant smell - old cigarette smoke and toilet freshener. Very obvious in foyer and lifts.

My room on third floor - no soundproofing on the windows - high traffic very loud - no sleep.

Fridge didn’t work - spoilt food as a result.

Cold - heating didn’t appear to work?

Staff when I checked in abrupt to the extent of being rude. Could not recommend anywhere to eat in near vicinity. The6 should have been all over this.

So, nothing really to recommend it - looking forward to checkout - won’t be back.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business