Park Hyatt Sydney
US$179
US$197
US$176
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hotel Stellar(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$115
US$165
US$158
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Amora Hotel Jamison Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$193
US$130
  • Pool
The Grace Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$122
US$244
US$180
  • Pool
Holiday Inn Old Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$141
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Plaza Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$216
US$131
  • Pool
Cambridge Hotel Sydney(Sydney)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$84
2,769 results
All reviewsopera houseopera deluxe roomrooftop poolopera viewcircular quayconcierge teamliving roomluxurious hotelwedding nighthigh teabottle of champagneamazing hotelcruise shiprocks areafour seasonsbalconybridge
Reviewed November 23, 2011

We stayed here on our wedding night & were greeted in our room by a bottle of champers chilling on ice! The room is a great size, the bathroom was awesome! Sadly we slept through breakfast! Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nursebelle
Reviewed November 20, 2011

My wife and I stayed at The Park Hyatt Sydney last year and we had a terrible experience. The service was horrible and the room and amenities were dirty and poorly maintained. For 700 USD/night I expected much better service and a much cleaner room.

The room was covered in dust, the hair dryer was old, dirty and clogged with grime, and the shower was clogged with muck and flooded. Hotel staff did not refill shampoo or shower gel and gave us a hard time when we ask for them to follow up.

The Park Hyatt Sydney was so bad that my wife and I moved out and into the Westin where we had none of the problems we encountered at the Hyatt and paid significantly less.

I sent a letter to Park Hyatt telling them about my experience. They sent me a letter asking me to go back, spend another 700 USD and "give them another chance". Sorry Park Hyatt, for 700 USD you should have got it right the first time.

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple
8  Thank dbrownBeijing
Reviewed November 10, 2011

[Whilst my personal experience may not reflect the hotel greatly, please bear in mind that should the day have been seamless as it could potentially be, this hotel could be the best place I’ve stayed within Sydney]

This hotel was booked on behalf of my uncle due to the fact that he wanted to surprise me for my birthday and give me a hotel room that I could’ve shared with my partner.

The manner in which he called the reservations desk, he was able to secure a room and have everything pre-paid in advance and since he was affiliated with a loyalty programme of the Hyatt hotel chain, his details were stored in the system. The most important thing to note was that he noted my name down on the reservation.

On the day of arrival, I had arrived with my partner and was expecting to have a seamless check in upon verification of my identity and that my uncle had given permission; unfortunately this was not the case.

Because reservations hadn’t put my name down as repeatedly requested, I had to wait outside the lobby (apparently the lobby is for ‘genuine’ guests and I was asked to leave) for an hour or so whilst my uncle travelled from one side of Sydney to the other in order to finally check us in.

After a lengthy wait, we were finally in the room and the amnesties were astonishing. The marble floor bathrooms were impressive and the room itself, though small, was adequate enough for our needs.

However, we did ask for a Double/King bed and instead, we were allocated to a two twin beds. We went back to the front desk and because of the peak season, they were unable to adhere to the request.

We wanted to enjoy the swimming facilities but because we checked in late and apparently there wasn’t sufficient staffs, the pool was subsequently closed so that is another facility that were unable to enjoy.

Whilst the location was superb, we were allocated in a room that the balcony overlooked underneath the Harbour Bridge. I guess we did ask for a Harbour Bridge view.

Service upon check in, whilst was out of our control, was unsatisfactory especially when they did request for me to leave the lobby whilst I waited for my uncle … in the rain!

First impressions unfortunately do last and I left this hotel with great disappointment as to my experience.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
19  Thank marvs000
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Very friendly staff and fantastic position, a little expensive but overall ... no complaints, please try it ... you wont be disappointed....

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
3  Thank Bianca S
Reviewed October 31, 2011

You can't beat the location of the Park Hyatt Sydney. It is in the heart of everything Sydney. We flew into Sydney from the US and stayed at another hotel for a couple days then explored the rest of Australia. Once we saw the Park Hyatt sitting under the bridge we agreed we needed to stay there on our last night in Australia, so the last night we stayed here and were not disappointed at all.

The service was great, the location and views were wonderful. It definitely needed a renovation but was still very clean (They were closing later in the month to do a full reno). I am excited to go back and even though the price is way higher than anywhere else in town I would stay here again. It's worth the experience.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple