I booked a harbour view studio through AIirNZ,and when I booked I asked for twin beds.On arrival it was a queen bed and a sofa bed-not ideal and not what we wanted.Very helpful staff arranged for a rollaway bed to be placed in our room,explaining that the hotel had very few twin bed rooms and if I had booked on the hotel website this would have been explained.When i booked through AirNz it was obvious that AirNZ had a hold on the available rooms as the hotel website showed them as booked.One month later those same rooms were available,but I was already booked and paid through AirNZ.It's a good basic hotel,though the bed making was not brilliant and there was no mattress cover under the sheet on the rollaway bed.However it's got a great location,great views,and very helpful,polite desk staff-the hotel's best asset.I suspect that the hotel is due for a makeover soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in Sydney's colourful past in The Rocks. Select from Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney's unique offing of historic Terrace Houses, One bedroom apartments and spacious Studio Rooms. This 61 room boutique hotel is a hidden treasure, the Rendezvous Stafford Hotel Sydney is only moments from Circular Quay, the Harbour Bridge and Opera House. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Toga Hotels, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rendezvous Hotel Sydney The Rocks reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clarion Collection Sydney
- Sydney Clarion Collection
- Clarion Sydney