We stayed in room 201 for five days and almost everything was great. Great location and the main reason to recommend the hotel. Great pub and beer and great staff!
The only issue we had was all drain pipes in the hotel go past 201. Suggest 302, 303 or 304.
Other that, we thoroughly enjoyed the hotel, service, relaxed atmosphere and the rustic, renovated rooms.
We did not eat dinner in the hotel, but recommend Fish on the Rocks about 30 meters down the road.
We would stay here again, but in a different room.
Great value for,the $$ here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney