We stayed at the Lord Nelson for a long weekend. After searching for good accommodation in Sydney for a reasonable price I found this place via trip advisor. We booked a room with an ensuite and the room was amazing, the room was big, and very clean. There is an awesome vibe to this place.
The location was great too, loads of fantastic restaurants close by and really easy walk to circular quay and CBD.
The staff were fantastic, next we go to Sydney I wouldn't bother staying any where else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydneys Oldest Continually Licensed Hotel and Microbrewery. Brewers of fine natural ales, purveyors of delicious pub and restaurant fare and boutique accommodation. Established 1841. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your The Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lord Nelson Brewery Hotel
- Lord Nelson Brewery Sydney