“Great for Stays in Sydney”
other travellers have booked this property
Stunning iconic views of Sydney Harbour, Opera House and Bridge, seen from the apartment
View from the apartment and walkway View of Sydney Harbour Bridge from apartment
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View from the apartment and walkway
View of Sydney Harbour Bridge from apartment
Fort Denison as seen from apartment
Cruise ship on Sydney Harbour from apartment
Sydney Opera House with rainbow as its back drop
Sydney Opera House from harbour foreshore
View from kitchen through dining and lounge areas
Dining room views
Arch window in dining room with Sydney Harbour views
Looking out through lounge room window
Lounge and dining rooms
Lamp in dining room
Laundry and  vanity room
Kitchen
Front of apartment
Foreshore to side of apartment
Apartment as seen from Sydney Harbour
Sydney Harbour at night from apartment and harbour foreshore
MacCallum Harbourside Pool- 1 minute walk from apartment
Sydney Harbour Bridge with Luna Park behind
Sydney Harbour
Sydney Harbour from apartment and harbour foreshore
Ferries at Circular Quay
Birds and boats as seen on foreshore walk
Lighthouse on Cremorne Point peninsula
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kaz012
Melbourne
“Great for Stays in Sydney”
Reviewed 4 weeks ago for a stay in September 2018

I have stayed before at this apartment. It is in a wonderful location. Close to Ferry and bus.
Jenny is easy to contact and very obliging.
The apartment has stunning views of the harbour and Opera House.
All Good!!

25 Sep 2018
Thank-you Karin for staying in the apartment once again, as I always enjoy hosting you and the family.
You most certainly had a hot day for the wedding.
I look forward to your next visit.
Joan K
“Clean, comfortable and convenient!”
Reviewed September 4, 2018 for a stay in August 2018

My friend and I spent 4 nights here and never tired of the view of the opera house and the lovely surroundings. We had everything we needed for a relaxing stay. You'll need to take a bus to get to restaurants and shops but the stop is right outside.

20 Sep 2018
Thank-you Joan for your lovely review. It was pleasing to know that you and Shelley enjoyed the views, especially the Opera House and lovely surroundings. The Opera House is one of my favourite places and I am sure that I will never tire of looking at. It was gratifying to know that you had everything that you needed for a relaxing stay, as I work hard to ensure that this happens and that it is a place that you can call home during your stay in Sydney.
The bus outside the apartment is very handy to catch, as well as the ferry which is a five minute walk from the apartment, with the area around Circular Quay and The Rocks having a large range of diverse restaurants, which caters for all budgets.
I hope that your stay in Melbourne on your way back home was enjoyable and you got to spend some special time with your friend.
If you are back out to Australia, I would love to have you stay again.
Ian M
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“A Property And View To Take Your Breath Away”
Reviewed August 6, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

This property perfectly compliments the wow factor that greets you when you arrive at Circular Quay. Sydney Harbour really is an iconic spot and the property was the perfect place to enjoy it from. You will need to use the regular ferry service to get to Cremorne Point but its only a 10 minute journey.
The property offered a refined elegance and has been tastefully decorated throughout. Rooms are a good size but I guarantee most visitors will not move from the lounge overlooking the Opera House, Harbour and Bridge. Jenny was easy to deal with and checked everything was alright with our stay and even threw in a quality bottle of wine for our enjoyment. I would fully recommend this apartment.

20 Sep 2018
Ian thank-you for the review and delighted that you all enjoyed your stay and I hope that you all got to take home lots of lovely memories of your visit to Sydney and your stay in the apartment. I agree that Sydney Harbour is an iconic part of the world, with the Opera House , Bridge and Harbour on your doorstep to enjoy. There is always something happening on the harbour and being able to be so close and watch it out of your lounge room window makes it that extra special. Great you enjoyed your wine.
Hope to host you again, if you ever make the long journey back out to Australia.
pembling
Adelaide, Australia
“Wonderful apartment with a brilliant view”
Reviewed June 16, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We have had another peaceful stay in this wonderful apartment.
It's the perfect location to see the Vivid lights - fantastic views across the harbour, including an amazing fireworks display one night. The apartment is so comfortable and in a fantastic location. When the winter storms arrived we relaxed in the front room and enjoyed the view.
It only take a few minutes to travel to Circular Quay by ferry and then explore the lights around the Rocks and the Botanic Gardens.
We will be back!

29 Jul 2018
It was gratifying to know that once again you all had another peaceful stay in your home away from home.
Whilst the apartment is in a peaceful location, it is so close to the CBD as you have noted and only a short walk to explore the Rocks area and Botanical Gardens after you disembark off the ferry at Circular Quay, as well as catching transport to wherever you want to go in Sydney.
I agree that It is a wonderful place to be when the Vivid lights are on each year and I am sure that one of the special scenes apart from the buildings being lit up etc, is the colourful ferries and boats that are on the harbour during this time of Vivid.
I agree that watching the views across the harbour from the apartment is always special and relaxing.
I am sure that you enjoyed the special time that you spent with your friends and look forward to hosting you again when next in Sydney.
Sheree T
Canberra, Australia
“Another great stay”
Reviewed May 28, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We have stayed at Jenny's apartment several times and as usual, our last visit did not disappoint. We love the location as it's a quick ferry ride to Circular Quay, it's a quiet location and the views of Sydney Harbour are hard to beat. I love spending a Sunset watching Sydney Harbour, either on the grass infront of the apartment or on the window ledge with a glass of wine. Whilst there isn't designated parking, there are plenty of all day parking spots close to the apartment. Taking our luggage to and from the apartment was also easy, as we could choose to either use the stairs or the pathway closeby. Jenny is also a great host, who always answers our questions promptly. We will definitely be back.

29 Jul 2018
Thank-you for a lovely review and it is always a pleasure to host you each stay- it gets to be your home away from home, when you know the accommodation and area so well.
I agree, the Sydney Harbour View apartment is in a quiet residential part of Sydney but so close to the CBD, with the ferry ride across the harbour to Circular Quay , being only 10 minutes. You have the best of both worlds.
I was delighted to read that you take the time to sit out on the harbour foreshore and enjoy a glass of wine, as you look across to the iconic views of the Opera House and the harbour bridge, not to forget the sunset as you are doing this.
I look forward to hosting you both for your next stay, as you are always a delight to communicate with.
Sandi B
“Absolutley amazing veiws & hospitality like no other !”
Reviewed May 27, 2018 for a stay in March 2018

I apologize it has taken me so long to write my review of this AMAZING apartment Jenny, but I wanted to make sure I had enough time to sit down & write one that was going to do it & you the proper justice it deserved. My husband I cannot say enough descriptive words on how completely happy & thrilled we were with this beautiful apartment! It was in a picture perfect location, with views of the harbor that took your breath away. The apartment was in immaculate condition & Jenny could not have been any more accommodating. She was such a HUGE help to me even when I had a mishap with my curling iron my voltage converter :(..We would HIGHLY recommend her & this wonderful apartment to any all that may be considering staying there! Thank you again Jenny for making our stay in Sydney one that e will always remember :)...Terry & Sandi Bishop

Your age range 35-49
29 Jul 2018
Thank-you Terry and Sandi for such a beautiful and thoughtful review.It was such a delight to know that you both loved the accommodation and the wonderful views across the harbour. What I loved was how you sent me photos of a couple of things that you were doing during your stay. Apart from being very thoughtful, the stay becomes a little more personal between host and guest.
It was a delight hosting both of you and I know that you have taken back home lots of wonderful memories of your stay in Sydney and Queensland.
Hope to host you back another time- it really is not a long trip from the US- a few movies and books!!
noelwheel...
Reno, Nevada
“The 32 Steps”
Reviewed May 1, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

Despite the outstanding view and well appointed interior, this unit suffers from a difficult climb to and from the street, and limited parking ability (2 hour street parking only). For anyone not in shape or with any physical limitations, the 32 step climb up steep narrow steps is a challenge. In Fall the ceiling fans provided adequate cooling but in a typical Sydney summer, I imagine the unit could be pretty warm most times. Living/dining area lacks privacy from the next door unit and from the walking path in front, so keep your clothes on :-)
Having raised some negatives, I must also give accolades where due. The unit, while old, is nicely furnished inside and has every convenience item you could ever want in the nice modern kitchen. Outside is a delight.....only yards (meters) from the harbor with a stunning walk along the concrete walking path down to the ferry; a small but spectacular outdoor public swimming pool; gorgeous trees; lots of shaded areas to sit and enjoy the world's best harbour and the iconic Opera House and Harbour Bridge. I wouldn't rent this one again as I found the constant up and down the steps every 2 hours to move the car , exhausting and frustrating, but if you are fit and can handle the steps then you will enjoy the location and the view better than most places.

10 May 2018
Thank-you for staying in the Sydney Harbour View apartment. It saddened me to read the review and know that you had so much difficulty, as I want all my guests to have a memorable stay. At the time of your enquiry you advised that you had stayed in Mosman the previous year and would not stay there again because of the 52 steps which was brutal on your knees. You were advised that there were approx. 30 steep steps down to the apartment, as well as a public pathway that went down to McCallum's pool that had less and wider steps, and that this would be the one for you to use. This information is on the website, as well as in the information package sent to you, prior to arrival.
Being conscious of the difficulties you had experienced since a knee replacement and the other knee you described as wonky , I kept in regular communication, so as to ensure that everything was going well. You advised in one text '' you are correct, the steps are a killer''. In my reply I asked if you were ''using the public walkway.... and lot less steps and wider...'' and was told that you had not, but would try the next day, and I asked that you advise me how you went. 2 days later I followed up to see if this walkway was better and you replied that the alternative walkway was better , but thought that it would be a beast getting a heavy suitcase up- which was one large bag, with a months worth of clothes. I immediately arranged to have someone take your suitcase up to your car on the morning of departure.
In regards to going up every 2 hours to move your car, I am not sure why you would have done this. Whilst there are a large number of areas that are restricted to 2 hours , there are areas that are not restricted. All of this was clearly advised in our communication.
I am happy that you had adequate cooling with the ceiling fans, as Sydney experienced some very hot weather whilst you were there. With a sandstone surround and the ceiling fans, the unit is cool throughout the summer period and I have never had a complaint regarding being hot in summer.
In the 93 reviews- with 92 being 5 star reviews and 1 being a 4 star review, no guest has raised an issue with a lack of privacy , so I apologize if you experienced this.
I was pleased to read that you found the view outstanding and a well appointed interior, as well as enjoying the location with those iconic views of the Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Sydney Harbour and that you had everything that you needed in the apartment during your stay.
I hope that you find a place to stay next year when you visit Sydney that is gentler on the leg with the knee replacement and your other wonky knee.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing