“Lunch and drinks!”

Ranked #3,265 of 6,625 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed October 24, 2016 via mobile

What a great rooftop bar and friendly staff. We popped in Saturday arvo and got a great table with a heater. Had burgers and mushroom arancini balls... All good. Maybe it can be the company you are with that makes a place fun .. But we enjoyed the bar .... Go!

Reviewed September 1, 2016

Went for lunch. There is one singe dish on the menu that is vegetarian (it was rather average). The don't offer soy or almond milk for coffees, only cows milk.

Reviewed July 7, 2016

For someone who works in customer service and calls himself the alleged "owner of the restaurant", he could take a few lessons in basic human communication.

What a horrible individual! Would not recommend the restaurant to absolutely anyone, treated me like I was worth nothing on the phone and ended up hanging up mid sentence.

Reviewed June 18, 2016

I've visited this pub a couple of times, one of those times when I was walking along Pitt Street after a night trip down to the Opera House. I simply discovered it as I was walking along and decided to step in for a drink. However, it was the second time I came back that I discovered all of its little secrets, including the rooftop deck, which I have to admit is pretty awesome, especially due to the location. Unfortunately, when I was here the deck happened to be closed, so I'm going to have to come back here another time to really check it out.

Reviewed March 20, 2016

Had dinner here with my 2 grand-daughters aged 10 & 8. Great food, children were catered for very well. Friendly, efficient service. Would certainly return on future visits to Sydney.