“Business lunch ”

Ranked #4,022 of 6,068 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

The restaurant was half full. Service was ok but not great. Ordered the fillet steak, ordered medium rare came out closer to rare but the meat was great. Great wine by the glass. Definitely a good spot for a business lunch

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

What a great rooftop bar and friendly staff. We popped in Saturday arvo and got a great table with a heater. Had burgers and mushroom arancini balls... All good. Maybe it can be the company you are with that makes a place fun .. But we enjoyed the bar .... Go!

Reviewed 1 September 2016

Went for lunch. There is one singe dish on the menu that is vegetarian (it was rather average). The don't offer soy or almond milk for coffees, only cows milk.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

For someone who works in customer service and calls himself the alleged "owner of the restaurant", he could take a few lessons in basic human communication.

What a horrible individual! Would not recommend the restaurant to absolutely anyone, treated me like I was worth nothing on the phone and ended up hanging up mid sentence.

Reviewed 18 June 2016

I've visited this pub a couple of times, one of those times when I was walking along Pitt Street after a night trip down to the Opera House. I simply discovered it as I was walking along and decided to step in for a drink. However, it was the second time I came back that I discovered all of its little secrets, including the rooftop deck, which I have to admit is pretty awesome, especially due to the location. Unfortunately, when I was here the deck happened to be closed, so I'm going to have to come back here another time to really check it out.