“Yummy Latte and Breakfast Sandwich”
Review of Joe Black

Joe Black
Ranked #4 of 349 Coffee & Tea in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed March 12, 2017

Popped in here to grab a quick latte and breakfast to go. My latte was perfectly made. And the yogurt cup and breakfast sandwich we had filled us both up. The service was quick and courteous.

1  Thank Visas and V

Reviewed March 1, 2017

We found this non-descript cafe down commonwealth street. Chosen because my wife needed gluten and dairy free meals. The staff were happy, friendly and helpful, which is important when traveling with a 2 year old.

Breakfast came out quickly and was just amazing. I don't know where they get their produce from, but it was super fresh and tasty. The coffee was excellent.

The following morning we went straight back to Joe Black in the morning. I had the same meal - Smashed Avocado - because it was so good. They also have cold drip which I tried and was really good.

Our server took the time to help me cheer up a grumpy 2 year old daughter.

I will definitely go back anytime I stay nearby in Sydney.

2  Thank Geoff V
Reviewed February 21, 2017

My daughter and I stayed at the Travelodge just a couple doors from this little cafe, and stopped for breakfast one morning before venturing out to explore Sydney. Food and coffee was absolutely delicious, and very reasonable prices I might add. It was busy, but the service was excellent and had a super fun and friendly vibe. All the wait staff, and I presume the owner, were very attentive. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed February 20, 2017 via mobile

Had breakfast here with my breakfast. Super delicious and I found it quite cheap for such an high quality meal! Had the "Stormin Norman" and my husband had the omelette. Fast friendly service! I really enjoyed it!

1  Thank viola8585
Reviewed February 19, 2017

This small cafe is fantastic. Their coffee is great as well as their menu. I had the best smashed Avo best ever. The wait staff are very attentive but not in your face (I must commend the girl from Korea).