“great coffee and open til late”
Review of BuzzBar Espresso

BuzzBar Espresso
Ranked #308 of 356 Coffee & Tea in Sydney
Cuisines: Australian
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Love late night get togethers in this place! Coffee and cake. Great outdoor seating too.
Try the cinnamon buns. Yummo

Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

I just wanted to give credit where credit is due. I have noticed a marked difference in the Buzz Bar environment since I last posted. The tables have been routinely cleaned and cleared away. It makes such a difference. Thanks for listening.

Reviewed January 22, 2018

I ordered the light breakfast and it was beautifully made. Poached egg on sourdough with avo and tomato and cottage cheese. I have eaten breakfast at BuzzBar in the past and not enjoyed it, so this was great to have.

Reviewed December 13, 2017 via mobile

I love going to the Buzz Bar. Great service, location and opening hours. My only complaint is that it always seems ‘grotty’. Tables are often not cleared or wiped or there can be spillage on the floor. There were even flies buzzing around a spilt milkshake on the floor but nothing was done till I asked. I have requested on a number of occasions for my area to be wiped down and cleaned up. I don’t understand why this isn’t done as a matter of course, by the servers, as they pass the dirty, unoccupied tables. I notice that the Buzz Bar, as promoted on its front window, has not won an award since 2011 but still holds itself up as a superior establishment. One that other businesses should aspire to. I would be interested to hear if other people have had the same experience.

Reviewed November 9, 2017

Buzz bar has many varieties of foods, from cakes and pastries to gelato or ice cream. Coffee is not bad. You can eat inside or European style outside. There's also a video store inside, not that anyone still rents videos. So, average rating, open early, open late