“Excellent French Toast”

Cuisines: Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed April 22, 2016

We went to Three Williams two times during our 4 day trip to Sydney. We normally don't go to the same place twice. But the French Toast at this place is awesome!

Reviewed April 3, 2016

Three Williams is definitely worth the wait on the weekend. I keep coming back, making the trip from the North Shore for their eggs, coffee and cozy part-subterranean atmosphere. Definitely a winner but get here early as the wait can be long.

Reviewed March 26, 2016 via mobile

What a great find! Well worth a short cab ride for a nice coffee + breakfast. Cute location. Delicious crushed pea toast! Friendly service...

Reviewed March 20, 2016

A wonderful place to have breakfast in the morning before exploring Sydney! The food was wonderful and the coffee was just amazing!

Reviewed February 19, 2016 via mobile

Thanks to my friend, I would have never come across this place on my own.

The breakfast menu is limited but I've been told that it changes regularly (not sure how regular).

I had the best French toast I've ever had and I also recommend the super green smoothie!

Come early as this place gets very busy and the line to get in gets very long. You'll need patience if you're not an early riser. Well worth it!

1  Thank GreatXperience