“Best Shakshuka ever!”

Ranked #90 of 6,741 Restaurants in Sydney
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

We are here only for 8 weeks but been to this cafe twice already and may go back again.

The food is fantastic and so are the coffees, juices and smoothies. I had the shakshuka both times and loved it.

Only issue we encountered was space- it’s a small cafe and three of us were crammed into a table of 2. Took us a couple of tries to get moved to a bigger table.

Will probably go back.

Reviewed July 6, 2018 via mobile

Doesn’t accept bookings so we grabbed a table while we waited for the rest to arrive. Fast friendly service, cool teapots and coffee was amazing! Bea roll was so good and everyone else enjoyed their food

Reviewed June 19, 2018 via mobile

Visited this morning for breakfast with friends and were very impressed with the whole experience. Food was amazing! I recommend always sharing 2 dishes with a friend so that you get to taste more of the amazing dishes that are on offer! Will be back many times!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

I had head about this tiny cafe and finally got to try it. I was not disappointed. The bagel with smoked salmon was one of the nest I have had. So were the blintzes. Coffee was not my style, but still pretty good espresso. Definitely worth stopping by if you are in the area.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

My friend and I decided to explore Surry Hills. After our walk around town, we built an appetite and decided to give this cafe a try and we were glad. We order the French toast and lamb kofta. No disappointment here as the French toast was not sickly sweet, just the right balance of maple syrup, banana and nuttella. The sauce for the lamb kofta was moorish and the pickled red cabbage is refreshing.
My friend love her chai tea and I had no complaint with the coffee. We got a table outside which gives us more room