“Best Nasi Goreng I've ever had”

Lees Malaysian Restaurant
Ranked #2,180 of 6,740 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Neighbourhood: Central Business District
Reviewed April 5, 2018 via mobile

We ate here in thr early evening. I had a godagoda which wasn't something special but my boyfriend took the Nasi Goreng, which was the best I have ever tasted!

Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

Vegetarian laksa was substantial in size, packed with veg and noodle but lacking in flavour. The baby sweetcorn was probably most flavoursome thing in there and could tell it was out of a tin.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

It's a hole in a wall place and they're usually the best place to eat and this one didn't disappoint. Their curries are not as spicy which I can tolerate. We ordered the combination appetizer and that in itself is a meal. We also ordered the rice combination dish. The service was fast and they gave us a carafe of water.

Reviewed June 27, 2017 via mobile

I had a fresh cooked nasi goreng which was acceptable but nothing to rave about. Flavours bit poor as they use too many preserved ingredients, not fresh herbs and spices.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I came here during my lunch break with a couple of family members & was shocked when I was denied tap water! I was advised by the cashier that they sell bottled water only & their manager does not provide tap water to customers during lunch hours.
I'm pretty sure this violates basic food standards in Aus?

On another note, the food was somewhat decent, however I don't think I will be dining here again.