“Buzzing atmosphere with great tasting food ”
Review of Rosie Campbell's

Rosie Campbell's
Ranked #993 of 6,624 Restaurants in Sydney
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Neighbourhood: Surry Hills
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

A friendly waitress greeted us and helped with the menu. We selected the grilled jerk chicken with rice and the boom burger with sweet potato fries. Both were large portions and tasted great. These mains cost only 47 AUD. For rum lovers there is a very long list of brands and cocktails. The loud music and colourful decor gave the place a fun and buzzing atmosphere.

Rhiannon M, Front Office Manager at Rosie Campbell's, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2018

Hey,

So glad to hear you loved the Rosie Campbell's experience and that our staff looked after you! The Boom Burger is one of our favs, would love to have you back some time soon to enjoy another!

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

This was my fifth visit to Rosie’s. Food is delicious which is why I keep going back for more :). If you like Jamaican food then this is a must visit when in Sydney.

Hey,

Thanks so much for leaving us 5 stars! So glad to hear we're on your top picks for Sydney Jamaican places. We'd love to have you back some time soon!

Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

I came here on a recommendation without doing and research and I was just blown away! I hadn’t had Jamaican food before but I absolutely loved it- particularly the Jerk Chicken. Interior style and ambience awesome, great staff, gorgeous Cocktails. A Sydney must!!!

Rhiannon M, Front Office Manager at Rosie Campbell's, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2018

Hey Kirsten

Thanks so much for your glowing review! So glad to hear you loved the food and the cocktails and that the Rosies staff looked after you.

We'd love to have you back some time soon.

Rosies Team

Reviewed January 9, 2018 via mobile

Was taken here by a friend who lives locally. Absolutely loved it.

The environment is really well designed and truly feels like you've stepped into a cool Caribbean beach shack. Music is on point, it's very colourful but cosy friendly and makes you smile.

They have deals on different days of the week so check the website to see what's on. They had a great deal on jerk chicken wings when we went so we ate like kings for very little which was great.

The staff we super. There was a delay with our food so the Barman gave us a round of drinks on the house which was a lovely gesture.

Well worth a visit if you're around and in need of an informal bite to eat.

Rhiannon M, Front Office Manager at Rosie Campbell's, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2018

Hey Will

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review! So glad to hear you loved the Jerk Chicken! We'd love to have you back some time soon!

Reviewed January 7, 2018

After having been recommended this restaurant by a friend, we decided to check it out for our Saturday night date night, and were not disappointed!

I was a bit apprehensive as I would never usually put Caribbean food as my first choice as I don't eat meat and usually find the menus quite meat-heavy, but there were so many incredible veggie and fish options that I could eat to my hearts content! My boyfriend had the jerk chicken which he rated highly, and I had the white fish with capsicums which was so lovely - topped off with mac&cheese, corn on the cob and slaw on the side...what more could you ask for!

The atmosphere was lovely and i hear they do live music some nights which i think would be fab - can highly recommend a visit here!

Hey Rosy

Thank you so much for your glowing review, so happy that we can offer you plenty of yummy veggie dishes! Live music will be starting up again very soon, so we'd love to have you back!