“Simply didn't turn up”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$16.23*
and up
Sydney Airport Arrival Shuttle to Sydney CBD...
Ranked #57 of 82 Transportation in Sydney
Reviewed April 4, 2018

This service was recommended by our hotel. After waiting over an hour we gave up and called a cab. Others waiting at the same time also gave up in disgust. The company refused any refunds. When we first arrived there was someone talking to waiting passengers. She said the delay was because school had just finished (it was 3.30pm). Doesn't that happen around 5 days per week, 40 weeks per year?

Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have traveled the world and let me tell to avoid this company at all costs. I would give them a zero if I could. They told us it was a private shuttle that would come in 10 minutes. An hour later 2 full shuttles came loaded with lots of people and they couldn’t take us. We went back to the airport and demanded a refund only to be told no we can’t do that! I am disputing with my cc company. NEVER AGAIN!!!!

1  Thank Greg K
Reviewed April 2, 2018

I waited over an hour at the airport for the shuttle to take me to my hotel. Rang and they said it would be 5 minutes. It was another 20 minutes.

The shuttle was 35 minutes late picking me up from my hotel.

Reviewed March 29, 2018

This service is the worst I have experienced in 20 years of travel to and from Sydney KSA. We booked at the Airport when we arrived in Sydney. They crammed us into the shuttle telling us that they only had two stops on the way to our destination, 5 stops later and an hour and 20 minutes to the Rocks Cruise Terminal I was sorry that I had booked them back to the airport, although they promised that we would have a shuttle waiting for us at 8:30 on the morning of our arrival.
We were ready to go at 8:10 (quicker then we had anticipated). We asked the vacant shuttles if we could jump on and they said that they were waiting for 8:00 bookings, which was fair enough, so we waited. That shuttle left with 2 people on it ( ot the ones they were waiting for and it held 8) without checking with us again. 5 shuttles later and 4 calls to them and at 9:15 we grabbed an independent driver agreed to the price (cheaper than R2G) left. 2 minutes later R2G rang to say that the shuttle had arrived and where were we - this is after we had told them that we had to leave to catch our flight.
We repeated that we had to leave in order to arrive in time for our flight and then gave them a veritable ear full about lack of service.
To their credit they apologised, but now we have to write them an email to receive the money we paid in advance back. They would not refund at the counter nor would they provide any further useful assistance.
ABSOLUTELY THE WORST SERVICE I HAVE USED AND THAT INCLUDES THE TRAIN WHICH WOULD HAVE HAD US TO THE AIRPORT QUICKER THAN ORIGINALLY PLANNED WITH THEM.