Comfort Inn Prince of Wales
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Quality Inn Carriage House(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$74
Mercure Wagga Wagga(Wagga Wagga)
US$96
US$97
US$85
Agoda.com
The Houston Wagga(Wagga Wagga)
US$109
US$105
Orbitz.com
Burringa Motel(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$99
US$98
US$89
TripAdvisor
Townhouse International(Wagga Wagga)(Great Value!)
US$84
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthirsty crowthe riverlocal breweryart galleryfriendly hostshome away from homewalking trackwalking distancepubs and restaurantsthe main streetgood sizespa bathrooms are modernacross the roadlong drivestayed one nightgreat place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 February 2012

I used trip advisor reviews to book my stay in Wagga Wagga while I settled my daughter into uni at Charles Sturt. Biggest plus was the friendly welcome on arrival and on every dealing thereafter with every staff member. The bar and restaurant with fantastic food and awesome wine choices is open Monday to Thursday ( on the weekend refer to the Duke (of Kent) Hotel two doors down) and better customer service you will not find! Thank you Mick for making the effort to introduce all of your guests to each other. Rooms are comfy and the $15 a basket laundry service was very welcome. Easy access to pubs, shopping and Woolies supermarket. Thank you Mick. Jo, Margaret, Anna and all of my new friends with the help of the " Giraffe"

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank nttravelbug
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Regular business over night traveller. Booked this hotel based on other reviews and will not stay anywhere else in Wagga Wagga due to the fact the rooms are clean & modern, great food in the restaurant & the service is 2nd to none. Thanks Mick & Jo (management) for a comfy stay and look forward to seeing you on my next trip.

• Stayed: February 2012
7  Thank Daniel S
Reviewed 8 February 2012

My husband, son and I decided to book into this hotel on our way to Melbourne, as I found it on the internet at a reasonable price. The room was recently refurbished and very nicely fitted out with a/c, nice beds, fridge, flatscreen tv, all the mod cons. The bathroom was spacious but had one of those annoying half shower screens so it was really like a Japanese Wet Room, which I'm not a huge fan of - a bath/shower would be smarter. The reception staff were very friendly, even when our on line reservation could not be located it was no trouble to fix up. My son enjoyed the smallish swimming pool as it was a hot day.

The location is handy, and everyone at the hotel and in town were super friendly. It was our first trip to Wagga Wagga and I have to say I really liked it.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank missuswombat
Reviewed 4 February 2012

We stayed two nights and ate at the restaurant for dinner and breakfast.
The King room with the spa was great after our long drive. The room, cleanliness and provisioning could not be faulted. Jo mentioned at check-in that breakfast for one morning was included - a really unexpected bonus we thoroughly enjoyed.
Mick served up a delicous dinner in the restaurant and followed up with complimentary ports to conclude.
The room is spacious and the spa is deep and relaxing.
We chose the Prince of Wales based on the good reviews it receives in Trip Advisor.
Both are to be congratulated.
Peter & Joan, VIC

• Stayed: February 2012
5  Thank Junglecherub
Reviewed 28 January 2012

I have no complaint about our stay. We stayed in a King Room No. 20 on upper level. Our room was clean and smelt clean. Room had a large 42" TV with Austar, Bathroom was large with a large clean shower and reasonable water pressure. Bed was hard but it seems nearly all motels have hard beds now days, very disappointing for us. A good stay, we will stay again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple