All reviews stayed nights centre of town todd mall pools alice
Reviewed October 2, 2017 via mobile

Stay there after coming out if hospital. Staff very friendly, food great but the rooms need refurbishing. The room was reasonable clean - bathroom needs up grading - can only clean the the grout so many times - need to replace pillows very soft, but beds very comfortable. A complete refurbish of the rooms would be good.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Chirs N, General Manager at Ibis Styles Alice Springs Oasis, responded to this reviewResponded October 10, 2017

Dear Hometown88

Thank you for sharing feedback on your recent stay. I hope you are traveling well after your time in hospital. We are currently working through the property to freshen up the rooms, however a full refurbishment is sometime away yet. We are looking at new beds and pillows in the new year also. Hopefully next time you are in town, you'll see some of the changes we have made.

Regards

Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

Rooms are ok, water pressure is extremely poor, from the dark ages, they didnt make up my room saying i had privacy note up, which i didnt. Waited half hour to check in, the hotel was full and only one person at the counter doing her best! No room service as well. I wont be staying here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Dear Peter C

Thank you for providing us valuable feedback to reflect on were we fell short. Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. I am not sure why you had poor water pressure and have asked the maintenance team to look out for any possible causes. You are correct that we don't offer room service. Being an economy hotel, we try to cater for many thing and as such offer meals from the bar or to have takeaway. We do operate with staffing that we feel is appropriate, however sometime we can get caught out for short periods. I apologise that your check in was delayed and hope this didn't cause your trip to much disruption.

We are always working towards being better at what we do and this feedback will help us concentrate on missed opportunities.

Regards

Reviewed September 20, 2017 via mobile

Came here on a business trip with several coworkers. I had issues with the lights in my room where the major one did not work. The power saver unit was all smashed in my room also so had to put the key in the right position to get the air-con to work. The food served at the bar however was very nice and room service was effcient

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 17, 2017 via mobile

The toilet in our room blocked up second day we were there. Staff are extremely rude and arrogant. Rooms are overpriced and not nice. Breakfast is average for the price, wouldn't recommend this place if you are staying in Alice Springs.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2017

This is a big, fairly old motel-style place, but it is in reasonable condition, clean, with pleasant staff, and offers excellent value for money. It's not far from the centre of town or the Olive Pink Botanic Gardens. Parking can be at a premium if the place is full but we always managed to find a spot within the grounds. One morning I had no hot water, but on mentioning it at reception, I received a gracious apology and a phone call was made immediately to rectify. The bathroom had a long useful bench beside the basin, something that is usually lacking in most hotel/motel accommodation and a full width mirror above. We were there for six nights and would be happy to return.

Stayed: September 2017