“Great takeaway ”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed October 29, 2017 via mobile

Terrific wok noodles made to style. We had the chili hokkien noodles with chicken which was awesome. Good chili dose. Highly recommend. My wife had the Thai Green Curry rice noodles with Pork. Good but not enough flavor with the curry. Servings were a great size. Soy & sweet chili sauces are also available to add no extra cost. Highly recommend. Only downside is they only open 6-8.30pm - wish I could drop in for a lunch or late arvo meal.

Reviewed October 25, 2017 via mobile

We ate here twice and enjoyed it both times. The only place that offered us vegetarian/vegan options. Large portions, satisfactory food with crispy (not over cooked) vegetables. My friend mostly enjoyed the tofu veg with rice and soy ginger sauce - she rated this very highly! I had the rice noodles with the soy ginger sauce and the second one with the pepper berry sauce. On par with any Noodle Box etc in Melbourne. The biggest difference was the excellent service. The young girl that served us each time was extremely friendly and gets 5 stars from us.

Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

Delicious noodles and spring rolls. Highly recommend as a quick takeaway. Also love the name of this place, very clever.

Reviewed September 29, 2017 via mobile

A really popular take away spot. My husband and kids enjoyed it more than me. I found it quite salty & a bit stodgy, but would go back to try other options. An alternative to the expensive restaurants around.

Reviewed September 28, 2017 via mobile

We went there to get some food in the evening, but unluckily it was absolutely dry and sticky,
We love Wok, but this was really not good !