“Good place for a meal”
Review of PappaRich

PappaRich
Ranked #249 of 420 Restaurants in Darwin
Description: PappaRich Casuarina in Darwin is one of our newest additions, having just opened its doors in July 2016! We are in The Quarter, which is Casuarina Square’s new dining and entertainment precinct, and this is our first outlet in the Northern Territory. Located approximately 17 minutes away from the city, Casuarina Square is one of Darwin’s largest shopping malls, so be sure to look out for us when you are in the area. Whether you are craving some delicious Malaysian food or are new to the experience, we would love to see you there!
Reviewed April 4, 2018

Good Asian/Malaysian menu with lots to choose from. Went there with friends and everyone enjoyed their meal.

I ordered the seafood laksa - my only comment is that more flavour needs to be incorporated into the dish (I had laksas at other establishments which had more flavour - I understand that there will be variations at different venues).

Service was efficient and friendly.

Will try a different dish next time.

Reviewed February 25, 2018

My husband and I enjoyed a meal there in January. The service was quick and fast. The menu had a good selection of Asian style meals.I had the Pappa fried noodles which were very tasty. My husband had roti canai with tandoori chicken which he enjoyed.

Reviewed January 16, 2018

Not to our liking. I have tasted down south paparich and they are way better. Went with family and each of us tried different food but was not to expectation. Specially the Indian\Malaysian style food. The Hainanese chicken was nice.

Reviewed November 22, 2017 via mobile

I’ve visited this restaurant a couple of times now. I think it’s very expensive and atmosphere is not very cozy. Be prepared to spend $40 per person. But it’s a nice addition to Darwin. I love their unique flavors and ice drinks are cool.

Reviewed November 3, 2017 via mobile

I wanted to experience something different. I visted this Restaurant althought the food had good flavour and spices the meal was cold. After reporting this although sympathetic not a good response.