Book now! This hotel is likely to sell out soon.
Priceline
View deal
SAVE US$158
Hotels.com
2,217 results
All reviews wave pool great location darwin waterfront car park hotel pool an easy walk short stroll restaurants and bars business trip the air conditioning wet season reception staff wharf curve lagoon
Selected filters
Reviewed August 5, 2020

Good deals for Territorians. Keep them coming. Clean and friendly staff. Great location. Just no room service menu in room only issue so unable to order had to use Uber eats and wait outside. Great night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kelly-Anne Holman, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2020

Dear garyhumphreys,

Thanks for sharing your comments with us. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed our territorian deals.. we will certainly keep these coming and hope there is continued strong uptake!

Thanks again garyhumphreys; for supporting us through these challenging times!

Reviewed July 13, 2020

If you are wanting value on the waterfront I recommend this hotel. The staff were very professional, friendly and accommodating. The location is brilliant with so many options of eateries and is in walking distance to the main CBD township. Buses are close by to visit outer suburbs. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank Kirsten Leigh K

Dear Kirsten K,

Thanks for sharing the excellent feedback! It is truly a pleasure to read comments such as yours. I will ensure this is shared with our team as they will only be further encouraged.

Thanks again Kirsten K. We look forward to welcoming you back to your favorite hotel soon!

Reviewed June 14, 2020 via mobile

The access for parking and getting to hotel was inconvenient. Wasnt at the hotel, was next building over and had to walk to get to hotel. The room we got was small and very worn and old. Towel fell off the wall, small window. The bed was comfy, that was about all we liked. Location was good. We wont be back unfortunately. Sorry for the review

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Kelly-Anne Holman, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2020

Dear vickiw838,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am disappointed to hear that our room was not up to standard; for this please accept my sincere apology!

May I please request your booking details as this will allow me to investigate the matter personally and ensure no future guest is impacted with a similar problem.

Thanks again vickiw838. I hope to hear from you soon.

Sid Bhatia

Reviewed June 8, 2020 via mobile

Room size was all we needed for the one night and the location is fantastic however the room was dated and needs work. The bedhead laminate was peeling back, collecting dust and mould right near your head. The curtains were absolutely filthy. The mini bar didn’t stock everything listed on the mini bar menu. It’s sounds like the same room as a review on here from Nov 2019 by Martine062 and still hasn’t had the work completed. The bathroom sink had someone’s nail clippings on it.
The towels and sheets seemed clean and fresh. The shower head and water pressure was good. Wouldn’t pay that price again for that room.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
K-A_Holman, General Manager at Vibe Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2020

Dear kace44.

Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. Your comments are imperative for our success and I sincerely appreciate you sharing this with us.

kace44, I am disappointed to hear that you room condition was not up to standards, please accept my sincerest apology for this.

May I please request a quick email with your room or reservations details and I will ensure we follow this up immediately. We pride ourselves in delivering a superior product and I am sorry this was not the case! Rest assure I will personally follow this through with our maintenance and housekeeping teams.

Please do email me on sbhatia@tfehotels.com - I look forward to touching base.

Thanks again kace44.

Sid Bhatia

Reviewed March 24, 2020

Beautiful location and service was excellent. Make sure maintenance is up to date. Overall I might stay again sometime and hopefully maybe prices change cause I believe it was abit pricey an you only get 20percent of for food. I believe mini should be for free because I the hotel price

Date of stay: March 2020