3 people are viewing this hotel
Expedia.comUS$285
PricelineUS$285
Lol.travelUS$296
1,907 results
All reviews wave pool great location darwin waterfront curve restaurant easy access per day great room restaurants and bars would stay again water front good size vibe hotel wet season air conditioning top end buffet breakfast apartment
Selected filters
Reviewed November 18, 2019

The Adina Apartment has very friendly service, great position and clean rooms.
Conveniently located at the Darwin Waterfront precinct, with easy access to Darwin Wave pool & swimming lagoon. Recommended

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
K-A_Holman, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2019

Dear BradleyR271,

Thanks for sharing your excellent review. I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and made the most of our facilities and location. I will pass on your feedback to the team as I am sure they will only be further encouraged!

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Very pleasant waterfront hotel/apartment - a really good location for restaurants, coffee, and walking through Darwin. I took one star off for a few minor things: pre-set air-con (I like it very cool at night); the over-deodorised smell in lobby and room; carpet (tropics is not the place for carpet); the balcony needed a good clean, and the bed was poorly-joined singles (lucky I was alone!) Reception staff were very friendly and helpful; the pool was lovely; apartment had everything I needed - overall this was a very good choice, and I would stay here again.

Room tip: I thought the one bedroom was a good size and good value

Dear Carolyn W,

Thank you for your comments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and location and that our team were friendly and helpful. I do apologise for the balcony and the bed situation, I will talk to housekeeping management.

Once again, thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Overall very good, was happy with the view, service and air-conditioning. The time of year was probably little to hot. Overall god location easy walk to shops, Very clean pool and facilities. Thank you

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear kheap2019,

It is truly a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and location. I do agree that this time of the year is a little hot, very thankful for air conditioning :)

Reviewed November 12, 2019

We are regulars to Darwin and thought we would experience staying on the waterfront
The location is perfect A wide choice of restaurants in the precint to chose from Note room sizes 35 sq m is a litttle tight

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
K-A_Holman, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2019

Dear grahamh233,

Thank you for your feedback and I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our facilities and location.

Reviewed November 11, 2019

We were switched to the Adina when the Travelodge where we had been staying closed for renovations. It was a major upgrade. The Adina has a fully functional kitchen and a separate bedroom. The wifi worked well. The location was ideal with easy walking to restaurants.
We got the Territorial package which was well worth the 50 AUD per day.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
K-A_Holman, Manager at Adina Apartment Hotel Darwin Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2019

Dear Fred G,

Thanks for sharing your excellent review. I am delighted to hear that you had a great stay with us and made most of our facilities and location! The Territorial package is definitely worth it!

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future!